introduction

so our main girl lead is a 16 year old girl who has been servealy hurt, she has no basic look because i feel like that will take away from the story and sometimes you end up imagining her looking one way and if i take that away then it would feel so off so how ever you imagen seeing her is the way she will look because than you could have freedom to imagen her with out having a baise line but keep in mind that she is a minor and is not a grown up. also she has no real name right now because she can not really remember it so untill her name gets uncovered she will have no name.

the boy main lead also has no real set look so you guys could imagen how he looks in this story too, this is for the same reason as the girl.

the cops well lets just say that they will switch up through out the whole story and they will not have names untill the verry end and so if you see a name for the cops in the story just know........

the shadow man well not much to know about him because he is a shadow and we don't know what he looks like all that much.

doctors and nurses they will change out along with the cops so no real names yet

-

-
-

-

-

-

setting and preveiw:

this story takes place in a hospital or so we are told to believe, it had dark topics and darker entities all while you read make sure you have a stable mind and you are not alone because it may start out all nice and fun but it will start to go south real fast, make sure to not get attached or believe everything you see/hear/read in this story, everyone may seem all so good or mean but remember there is always 2 sides to every story, and just because one thing happens to one charictor doesn't mean everyone one is safe, stay in the right line of the hospital and you should be fine.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

well i hope you decide to continue reading the book.