06

N/A: hey guys I hope you have enjoyed the last chapter because the next few chapters are going to be very long. I hope that you all really love reading long chapters.

as I waited for my food to come in I couldn't stop thinking about my family. I haven't seen or heard from them in a long while. and what ever was going on with this place was really mentally and physicly draining on me. and I  think about it, does my family even know what is happening, like does it just seem like I am asleep or what because if I'm here what is over in the real world.

hey are you waiting for food aswell? he asked.

yeah, why? I answered.

I wonder what is happening and why it is taking so long. he responded.

I would like to know why ever time we talk, everything goes still. I responded.

I knoticed that too, it is as if they are waiting for us to try and leave just so then they can hunt us down. he said with a tone that gave me the chills.

-
-
-
-
-
-

N/A: well, I'm sorry for not updating this book as much as possible but I have been doing a lot of planing on this book. not to mention but my writing motivation has gone down a lot but don't worry, this book is no where near done. these next few chapters are going to be exposing some people all while not doing much at all. who do you guys think is the bad guy in this story? let me know.also when I describe the charictors of the people I will try to make it descriptive so then you get a better picture of them.

-
-
-
-
-

as I sat at the window looking into the dark, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the dude from when I jumped out of the window the first time was just standing at the end of the hospital driveway. I jumped and held in my scream, I looked back out the window to see that more of those things where standing out there, and they all where creaper than the first one. the first thing I knoticed from the group of them is that the tallest one was about 8'3 or 251.46cm and he has a melted face, but it wasn't like candle melting it was more like if you took a knife an sliced part of his face just to then take the meat and bones leak out of that half of the face then after all that work just to slopply glue that half of the face back onto the person. ontop of that he had his hands blow off leaking a blackish green fluid from his hands. I silently and slowly walked over away from my window and I walked over to write down what I had just seen, this is so then I could tell the boy next door what I just seen. as I wrote a description down for each thing that was standing at the end of the hospital driveway. after writing down everything I seen I had o go and hide this notebook just in case the staff here try to take it and destroy it. I climbed back into the hospital bed and looked down at my arms, for some reason they felt off. after examining them and finding nothing wrong with them, I layed down and fell asleep.

I was awaken by the sounds of someone screaming right outside of my window, I jumped and hide under my blanket. but that was when I remember that I left the window opened a long with the curtens. I spam pressed the callbutten for what felt like an hour all while the screaming just keep getting louder and louder. finally the doctor came running in with a bunch of nurses, I ended up watching them drag this girl in throw the window, she looked to be no more than my age with long dark hair and green eyes. but I wondered how she go out of the hospital and why she decided to scream into my room late at night. she looked right at me as I thought, she was fighting the doctors and nurses. she screamed out the words"you are not really on earth, a fake you is going to take over your family and kill you all, you must excape and get home" but before I could prosses that the doctors hit me upside the head with something and I ended up falling back asleep.