Part 8 (Fake Talk)

[ Everyone left the room, except for Uncle Juan and Y/n. ]

Y/n - What do you want to talk about? Now everyone had to leave the room!

Uncle Juan - Y/n, just hear me for this, ok ?

Y/n - WHY DO YOU WANT TO HEAR NOW AFTER ALL THING YOU JUST TOLD ME HUH?!

Uncle Juan - Please, Y/n, please. Just listen to what I have to say. 

Y/n - Okay, fine. Go ahead. 

Uncle Juan - First of all, I'm very sorry you had to find out this way that you are adopted, I didn't want you to find out this way. 

Y/n - Oh really? Did you want to find out Uncle Juan? 

Uncle Juan - I want to sit down with and talk calmly about this.

Y/n - Wait really? You're not just saying this so I can feel bad for you?

Uncle Juan - I'm being serious, Y/n. 

Y/n - Uncle Juan, can I ask you something?

Uncle Juan - Yes, of course. Ask away right now.

Y/n - Do you really not care about me, or were you just saying that because everybody else was here? 

Uncle Juan - I'm going to be honest with you Y/n..but I do care about it. But your biological parents told me not to get too attached to you, because one day they would come back for you.

Y/n - So you do care about me a little bit? 

Uncle Juan - Yes, of course.

Y/n - I have another question.

Uncle Juan - Yes, what is it?

Y/n - When are my biological parents coming back for me?

Uncle Juan - They are coming back when you turn eighteen?

Y/n - What?! That's three months after Jennies birthday 😣

Uncle Juan - I know. I'm sorry but that's the agreement I made with your biological parents.

Y

- This was going to happen one day, right? 

Uncle Juan - Yes, sadly, I apologize for making you suffer the last 17 years of your life. I had to protect you from people that could hurt you. 

Y/n - No, I should be the one who is sorry. I cussed you out and yelled at you without knowing the reason why you did this.. 

Uncle Juan - It's ok sweetie, no worries, If I were you I would have done the same thing. 

Y

- Really?

Uncle Juan - Yes.

Y

- Also, I have one more question before I leave, when will I get to meet my biological parents?

Uncle Juan - Uh..in about four weeks.

Y

- That's good, right after Jennie’s birthday!

Uncle Juan - Yep, I will take my time to leave now. It was nice being able to clear this up and leave the past as it is.

Y