30.

"A Queen will always turn pain into power."
"Pain shapes a woman into a warrior." - r.h. Sin

1 week later..

"Neither of them are answering their phones and we've kept our cell phones off so that no one can pickup our location." Nathan slammed the burner on the table frustrated that its been weeks since they've been in hiding and they haven't had a check in for a week now.

It's just not looking right anymore.

"We don't really have a choice anymore do we?" Carys asked sitting in Nathans lap. He wrapped his arms around her burying his face in the crook of her neck. She giggled at the felling before everyone gathering in the living room.

Carter pulled out his cell phone and turned it on. Once everything rebooted and it connected to the wifi they set up in the cabin his phone started going off like crazy.

Friends, family, snapchat, twitter was all coming in he put his phone on do not disturb just so it would stop. "popular guy." Carys rolled her eyes.

"Don't you start princess." he warned her and she just pouted snuggling more into Nathan.

"Should I call or text?" he asked nervous it'll mess everything up.

"Call first like we did for when we left the house. no one else knows that signal." Isaac reminded him of how successful that was when they got out of the house.

Carter did as he remembered but instead of the house phone he did to his fathers cell phone.

10 minutes went by and they still got nothing.

"What the fuck is going on?" Carter yelled out.

A few minutes later he finally gets a message coming in to his phone from Russell.

"Shit!" he breathed out, his anger building up inside as he looked at them but avoiding Carys's eyes.

"What is it cartie?" She asked leaning up now.

He didn't answer or look her way.

It's been over an hour since Carter had gotten the message and since then, he's turned his phone off but not before showing it to Nathan and Isaac. There was no debate on whether to do as said or the exact opposite, Carys didn't need to know of anything that was happening cause all she'd do is blame herself and try to leave to stop everything that is going on. But right now that's not the right answer.

One would leave and the others stay, the only question is who's staying and who's going.

As they did this no one noticed the box of phones was still out. She took that opportunity to turn her own on and find out what she needed.

And that she did.

...

Meanwhile...

"Please, please don't do this!!" Aria screamed through the phone. She could hear her husbands groans and blow after blow hit his body. He has to be tied down, cause their is no way he'd let himself go through what he's going through.