Scrapped Ideas and New ideas

Ok, so normally I don't do this, but I went with "eh, screw it", I'll be showing all of the scrapped books or ideas as well as some ideas for upcoming stories.

----------------------

Pokemon Adventures:

-This was the first book I've ever made. It's got 52 chapters in total.

- This book *sigh* I just want to forget about it. It was released but it got worse each time I read the chapters I wrote.

- It was bad that I had to unpublish every single chapter and forget about it. There is nothing more to say about this.

 There is nothing more to say about this

Pokemon Journeys Adventure:

-This book was the reincarnation of Pokemon Adventures. From my view of things, Everything was great.

-As for the scrapped Ideas, I was thinking of doing a chapter where Ash, Goh, And Chloe go Time Traveling into different dimensions to stop team rocket. I had the plotline ready but as the final part of the anime series Pokemon Master Journeys was released, that Ideea was not original so That was scapped.

-Another scrapped Idea: Serena, Sylveon, and Braixen (This was before Braixen evolved into Delphox in the anime) kidnapped by a pokemon on Valentines Day. Ash, Pikachu, and Frog n- I mean Greninja must go through the 3 trials of love to rescue their girlfriends. Ash had to deal with choosing which girlfriend he chooses, Pikachu with escaping from the pokemon that had a crush on Pikachu (this was a running gag I've always pulled), and then Greninja fight a group of Weavile to pass the trials. And then rescue their girlfriends successfully, The end. That Idea was scapped because I had an arc going on during that time and doing this would be too late.

-One more scrapped Idea was that I re-use that one episode scenario where The trainers and pokemon get separated into each other and form small groups to find each other. That said, I didn't have a plotline for this.

For new Ideas: I thought about doing a crossover chapter with my other books. (Excluding Pokemon adventures).  The scenario was that the characters of my UEE (Unusual Everyday Eeveelutions) Book would time travel to a different book and meet other characters in other books of mines.