Unreleased books planned.

I forgot to mention the unreleased books in the previous chapter so I'll go through that.

-Truth or Dare With Friday Flareon, SSEC, and Eeveeltuon Squad.

I plan on releasing that book when my current truth or dare book is completed. (NOTE: I'm shortening the time from 80 chapters to 50) It's going to be the 3rd book.

-There isn't much to say about it.

-I didn't create a cover for it because it seemed too early to do it yet. 

-However, I was thinking.... Should I release it while the 2nd book was still going or wait for the 2nd book to end.

Suffer:

Suffer:

This was a scrapped book.

- "What if I made a book about Pikachu's Demon self" The plotline is that after losing to Leon in the tournament, Everyone starts treating Pikachu like a failure. Pikachu ran away to the forest and cried. He developed a psychological problem and goes insane. that what I had in mind. But realizing that might be too chaotic. So I had to scrap the idea.

BFB Adventures:

-Another unreleased book. I thought "What if I did pokemon Journeys adventure all over again except it was object show style" Thats pratically it. It was scrapped because I lacked motivation.

That's it now.