11.

It's a contract.... A contract to be the spokesperson for a cosmetic product.
It's one of the world's top luxury brand company's. He was stunned by seeing it. Honestly it's the dream of every celebrity to get such a chance. It can change their life. Zhan was so happy to see this. Usually it's done by a top class model or an actor. He is not even close to that position. But Yibo giving it to him, that means something else. "Is it for me?"

"Mmh..."

It's really for him. He was happy and his heart filled with joy. But he got confused. Why him? He's not a famous actor, not a top model, then why? He started thinking.

"Why are you not signing it? Don't you want to do it? Aren't you interested?" Suddenly Yibo asked. His voice was raised as if he is angry.

Hearing the voice, Zhan came back to his senses. He took the pen from Yibo's hand and was about to touch the paper. But he couldn't help but ask "Why are you giving this to me?"

"You deserve it " Yibo replied.

"Huh...?"

"Payment for last night"

Zhan was stunned for some seconds before realising what he meant. So it's the payment for sleeping with him. No, the payment for being raped by him. His fingers tightened around the pen. The sudden joy that surreptitiously bubbling in his heart froze and got sealed with ice.

Zhan stared at the contract in his hand. He felt as if the paper is mocking him and humiliating him.

When Yibo noticed Zhan not doing nothing, he raised his voice again to ask "What? Are you not satisfied by this? Do you need more? You can't be greedy. Because you did nothing, and it's me who did it all. If you need more, get better in bed. You need to learn more." He kept mocking and humiliated Zhan.

Zhan said nothing, but his eyes got welled up. He shut his eyes tight and took a deep breath and then signed the paper.

'It's because you Zhan. You shouldn't have said such a thing when it happened the first time.' He said in his mind.

Thirteen years ago, he loved him dearly. But since he is a boy he was scared to confess. Thirteen years later, he tried to hide his love. But never in his mind he thought such an outcome. His tears were about to leave his eyes. He held the paper tight.

Seeing Zhan sitting like that made Yibo anxious. He felt that there's a huge ball of fire burning within him. He couldn't control himself anymore. Before saying anything stupid he shouted, "okay, listen. There's a condition for this. You can't accept any other endorsement until the completion of the project. If you do so, you will face legal issues. You may have to pay a huge amount as compensation too. You should keep this in your mind. If else you should be the one facing the consequences. Not even Wang Entertainment will help you."

After saying this he snatched the paper and left the room. Zhan sat like a statue for a long time. In the end he took the long plushie and held it tight and wept bitterly. This is the fate he chose. Somehow his mind went to the point where, how he got married with Yibo.

---------------------------------------------------------

They both hadn't met for an year. The last time Zhan met him was at Haikuan's birthday, but, when someone said that 'Yibo is here', he hid at a corner and secretly watched him. The reason was simply because he lost his confidence to be with Yibo. Because, by that time, Yibo had become too cold with Zhan, just like others or sometimes worse than others.

But fate had different plans. It totally turned Zhan's life to a 180° turn, when there family decided to marry Yibo with Zhan.

The reason is Haikuan. Haikuan the only legal successor of Lan family, had a severe accident, while drunken driving at night. The front part of the car was totally wrecked, and the people saved him by cutting and removing some parts of the car. He was just breathing, or can be said as half dead.