21.

Zhan was about to hit the ground, but something else crashed on him, cushioning his fall, and lowered the impact. Everyone in the set was shocked to see what happened. Maybe it wasn't something but someone.

Zhan wasn't heavy, but still falling from such a height, on Yibo's body, still caused Yibo crash down on the floor, and even though he felt pain all over his body, he still didn't let Zhan's body fall on the floor. Even with the pain, he got up and sat on the floor with Zhan's body on his lap, and he called with atmost worry, "Xiao Zhan?"

When Zhan heard the voice, his brows slightly creased, and he came to realise that he is not hurting much as he expected because of Yibo. He tried to open his eyes to assure that Yibo protected him; to assure his heart that the man care for him for real, he tried but he couldn't, and sooner he lost consciousness.

Yibo was stunned when he noticed blood trickling from Zhan's forehead and for a moment Yibo was paralyzed. He got panicked and anxious, he tried to call Zhan, but words were not coming out of his mouth.

It took moments for the whole crew to come back to reality, and soon everyone ran to the scene. The director, when he reached, screamed to the crew, "Take them to the hospital", making Yibo too come back to his self.

He was hurting all over, yet, he took Zhan in a bridal style and walked to his car. He felt dizzy, but he tried his best to keep him awake so that to save Zhan. He placed Zhan inside the car and Wen Ning too got inside. And unexpectedly Zanjin got into the driving seat. "What are you doing?", Yibo asked, he was not in the state to play around with him.

"I don't think you are fine to drive, and I don't want to cause one more accident to Mr Xiao Xiao by letting you drive and losing consciousness while driving", he was too dramatic, but dramatic enough to let Yibo listen to him, and he got inside and sat beside Zhan, making Wen Ning get out and sit on co-driver's seat.

After a hour of check up and consultations, Zhan was taken to the room. "Doctor how is he"?, Yibo is still anxious, because Zhan haven't opened his eyes yet.

Doctor said, " he's alright, just a small wound, and he is fortunate that he ended up with such a small one."

But Yibo suddenly asked, "is he really okay? Did you gave him a full body checkup?"

"Actually no, he don't need such, it's just a small wound", doctor replied.

"Doctor, how can you say that he's alright, without giving him a proper checkup. Aren't you supposed to do your duty well. And also he's an artist of Wang Entertainment and I don't want to face a future slander that we didn't took care of our artist. So please," he said it as if that's the only reason, but Zanjin knew what he's thinking.

So he said, "Doctor, I think you should do a full body checkup, on Mr Wang too, because we artists too don't want to be slandered that we caused something terrible to the nation's husband." As he said this he looked at Yibo and smirked as if he see through him, and Yibo gulped, realising he got caught.

But Yibo was stubborn that he said he is fine and don't want to go through a checkup, even though it was hurting like hell, he was adamant because he hates the idea of letting others know that he's hurt.

When he was a kid, while playing with Haikuan, they both fell down into a pit and both had wounds. Haikuan's parents rushed with their child to the hospital and was taken care of. But later his mother came back, and called Yibo to her study room, and beat him to death, saying it's because of him, her son fell into it. He had wounds on his body, and then these caused a trauma, leading to him suffer with a cold and shiver everytime he gets wounds. So he don't like the idea of telling someone that he's hurt and he, himself will treat him. This time too he decided to treat himself.