26.

"Hello....Yes....what?? Accident??? How is she?..." Yang Yang was sitting in the cabin of Wang Yibo, with two board members, so that to sign the contract of an endorsement. When he first got a call from Yanli, he cut it, so that not to interrupt the meeting. He repeated it for the second and third time. But Yibo asked him to attend the call, when it rang for the fourth time.

While talking on the phone, Yang looked at Yibo asking permission to go out for a moment, and then walked out of the room to talk. Later he came back, and said,  "Mr Wang, I need to go. Yanli and Xiao Xiao had an accident...."

That was all enough for Yibo to loose his sanity. Knowing the situation, suddenly Wen Qing said, "Mr Wang, your meeting...", as if asking him to use the chance and go to his love.

"Yes, yes... I forgot it. We'll meet again later.", he said to the board of directors and walked out with Wen Qing. They both followed Yang Yang who started running to the parking area, and they got into their car, and started following Yang Yang.

Just 20 minutes later, Yang Yang reached the accident spot, and following him, Yibo and Wen Qing too reached there. They too stopped there, and got out. The moment Yibo got out, his eyes searched for Zhan, and seeing hjm, he walked towards him, and  asked Zhan, how he is and what happened.

When Zhan saw him coming to him, he lowered his head and looked down to avoid Yibo. When Yibo asked him how he is, he flinched a bit, because he didn't expect him to talk to him. He looked at Yibo and before he could say anything, Yibo looked at Zhan's forehead, where a band aid is placed. Yibo's eyes went wider, when he noticed it, his heart beat faster, as if it couldn't even take a small scratch on Zhan's body.

"What happened?", he asked Yanli.

"Nothing much, I was driving and hit another one. He's alright, it's just when I applied a sudden break, his head hit the dashboard", she has been watching Yibo's every moves, since the moment he reached there. And all his actions proves that it's more than just a brother-in-law.

"Ms Yanli, he might be your cousin, or brother or whatever... But keep in mind, he's the artist of Wang Entertainment, and he's currently acting in one of the most anticipated series of the year. He's not that simple, common man, but an artist. For every wound that happens to him, the other has to take responsibility and must be answerable to me, the chairman of Wang Entertainment. You get it?", he was clearly enraged. Zhan looked at him with wide eyes and gulped when he realised that the other is furious. Yang Yang was watching it and wondering, 'why should he be so furious, when I  too am an actor, and no one said such things when I faced minor accidents'. But Yanli... She totally understand what he meant. It clearly meant that the other said that you should answer to him, for every wound as if you are not supposed to do anything without asking him. She finally understand what his relationship with Zhan and she couldn't help but smirk, when she understood that Zhan is too oblivious to the situation.

"Get into the car, NOW", Yibo ordered Zhan, emphasising the last word. Zhan followed him like a lost dog, pouting. He turned to look at Yanli and mouthed a "see you later ", and got into his car. And Wen Qing started the car, whereas Yibo and Zhan sat on the back seat. And she drove the car back to their room. Throughout the ride, Zhan looked outside, honestly scared, what if he scold him? But the same time hearing that all such words were because he's an artist of Wang Entertainment made him too sad. Meanwhile, once in a while Yibo will look at Zhan's forehead, and each time he gets irritated, and frustrated, that he couldn't do anything to Yanli for causing such a mess. The moment the car reached the destination, Zhan ran to his room.

At night, Zhan came out of his room and started walking, actually he want to go and see Yibo, but was too scared to go there, so instead he started walking through the backside of the inn, and started walking to the way to Yibo's room. When he reached there, he was too nervous to look there, yet he looked, and saw Yibo standing at the patio, with a cigarette in between his fingers, gazing at the sky. Hearing the sound of someone walking, he looked to see Zhan, and he immediately put out the cigar, and smiled and asked, "You alright?"