chapter 5

Hey, everyone. Hope you all are doing okay, and just a small reminder that the chapters I write are unedited.

Happy reading :)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

O sudh-budh khoyi hai khoyi maine

Haan jaan ganwaai, ganwaai maine

Haan tujhko basaya hai dhadkan mein

Saanware..

Tose naina jab se mile

Ban gaye silsile

Naina naina laage

Naina naina laage

Naina naina laage

Naina naina laage

Khud ko kho kar tujhko paya

Is tarah se mujhko jeena aaya

O….

Khud ko kho kar tujhko paya

Is tarah se mujhko jeena aaya

Teri lagan mein sab hai ganwaya

Is tarah se mujhko jeena aaya

Teri hansi meri khushi

Meri khushi tu hi..

Tose naina jab se mile

Ban gaye silsile

Naina naina laage

Naina naina laage

◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Author's pov

" Aaaahhhh,"

Aditi screamed. Reyansh woke up with jerk, hearing her voice.

" Aditi, are you okay ?"

Aditi saw a person in the dark standing in front of her holding a knife. She was now barely breathing, taking slow back steps towards Reyansh. She panicked a lot. Reyansh, who woke up, was still unaware of what was the thing bothering Aditi late at night. She hit the wall -  oops, Reyansh.

She turned back and looked at Reyansh.

" Inse bhi zyada darawna nhi hai."

( Not that scary as him )

She muttered under her breath. Poor reyansh was now shocked with what he heard her mutter. He's not that bad. At least, that's what he thought. He looked up to see a person holding a knife.

" Stop your prank, Shravani."

He told with bored expression. He then switched on the lights. Shravani stays in the US , doing her higher studies. She had just completed her masters and decided to do phd here. She visits home every now and then.

" Bhaiii, how do you find out every single time." She whined like a kid. Reyansh shrugged his shoulder.

She then stepped forward and  introduced herself to Aditi.

" Hi bhabhi. I am shravani raizada, sister of your boring husband and cool rudra bhai. And don't worry. I do pranks like these all the time, and this is a fake knife. Nice to meet you, bhabhi. And I'm so sorry that you had to marry this boring monster."

She stuck her tongue out to reyansh. Aditi chuckled a bit relieved.

" Hi,  shravani Ji. Nice to meet you, too. Nice prank though."