chapter 7

Hey everyone, I hope you all are doing well and my usual rant about how chapters are unedited 😅.
Forgive my mistakes. Comment in between chapters too people. Let me know if you don't like any part or like any part.
Also, comment on what songs you guys hear. I would love to know about it ❤️
***********************************************

Ishq ki.. saazishein
Ishq ki.. baaziyaan
Haara main khel ke

Do dilon ka juaa

Kyun tune meri fursat ki
Kyun dil mein itni harqat ki
Ishaq mein itni barqat ki
Ye tune kya kiya..

Phiru ab maara maara main
Chaand se bichhda taara main
Dil se itna kyun haara main
Ye tune kya kiya..

Saari duniya se jeet ke
main aaya hoon idhar
Tere aage hi main haara
kiya tune kya asar

Main dil ka raaz kehta hoon
Ke jab jab saansein leta hoon
Tera hi naam leta hoon

Ye tune kya kiya

***********************************************
Reyansh headed towards their room, and aditi followed him quietly. She walked like a child holding onto Reyansh's hand with her head held low. As soon as they entered the room, Rey locked it and turned his attention to Aditi.

"You are not comfortable with Pooja? Are you usually not welcoming to new people?"

Aditi looked at him in surprise. He was speaking in a soft voice to her that, too, with concern.

"Y-yes. I usually cling to my comfort people while I build new bonds."

"Are you comfortable with me?"

"Yes."

"Aditi?"

Aditi looked up to Reyansh to find him staring at her with different emotions. She stood confused, not knowing what Rey was trying to convey.

"Aditi, there's no turning back. We both know we are tied in this relationship forever. I also would like to highlight our past that had turned us into an emotionless person. Aditi, emotions are there. We just refuse to feel it. I want to give myself a second chance. We should stop pushing each other away. Will you break your walls and give this relationship a go ?"

Aditi was definitely not expecting that. Speechless, that's what she was. She felt a stir inside her. She wasn't sure if Rey would win her trust and love. Yet, she didn't wanna do this hide and seek game. She kept all her thoughts aside. She looked at Rey. She decided to give herself a chance too.

"Yes." She nodded. Her reply came out almost a whisper.

She immediately hugged Reyansh. Though Reyansh was startled by her action, he hugged her back. Both Rey and Aditi felt peace in each other's embrace. They closed their eyes, letting themselves absorb the moment. A knock at the door brought them to reality. They left each other unwillingly, immediately missing the warmth. Reyansh got irritated on who might disturb them at this time. Aditi opened the door to see Pooja smiling at her.

"What do you want ?"

God Rey! That came out to be rude. Aditi widened her eyes at his tone.

"Ooh. Did I disturb something?"

Pooja asked, wiggling her perfectly shaped brows.

"Pooja, aapko kuch chahiye tha ?"

(Pooja, did you need something?")

Aditi asked in a soft tone, maintaining a safe distance. Anyone could say she was still not comfortable with Pooja. Aditi found Pooja scanning her from head to bottom. Pooja gave her a genuine smile.