chapter 11

Comments as in I meant interacting with the characters, but the compliment was so sweet. Thank you. I know if you guys find this worthy enough, then you'll vote and comment. I'll make sure to put constant effort, guys.

Also my exams are going on and it will be held till April. I'll try my best to update in between.

The chapter is unedited

***********************************************

Paas aaye..
Dooriyaan phir bhi kam naa hui
Ek adhuri si hamari kahani rahi

Aasmaan ko zameen, ye zaroori nahi
Jaa mile.. jaa mile..

Ishq saccha wahi
Jisko milti nahi manzilein.. manzilein..

Rang thhe, noor tha
Jab kareeb tu tha
Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan..

Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa
Likh ke chhod gaya tu kahaan..

Hamari adhuri kahani..

**********************************************

Reyansh pov:

Numb. I'm completely numb. I deserved more than 3 slaps and punches. Every single thing uttered by shaaru had pierced my heart like a knife. How could her own family not trust her? How did that bastard even dare to do that to her?

I'm visibly shaken, feeling a mix of emotions all over. I signed the documents in rage. I'm sure that's what our family would have asked us to do as I dont deserve her. But I had a choice. I am not ready to let her go. She's something...
I don't know what I'm feeling for her, but one thing is for sure. It's not pity, and I am hurt. I couldn't imagine how much she would've been hurt. life is like a tornado. I hurted her so badly and forced myself-
God! What have I done?

She has gone through a lot. She decided to give her life a final shot with the hope I gave her. I let anger take my best. She also shared how she felt good to be my friend. 3 weeks ,we did speak and spend time together, and it was like she loves to talk. She was hesitant, but she tried her best. And all I did was ruin it by doing the same thing that triggered her past. I judged her.She said she needs a good start back in the office. Seeing her condition, I don't think that she was planning to do the same.

I heard rudra instructing someone about captivating that bastard which dragged me out of my thoughts. I saw rage,hurt, and empty eyes of rudra and realised all of us were in the same condition. I couldn't forgive myself for letting my unhealed version take my healing version, causing the damage that could cost almost a life.

Enough is enough! I'm going to end this misery forever. I'm gonna win my ADITI back. She's getting well. I know it. I'm going to fix everything that I broke. Tears started flowing unknowingly. I felt a hand on my shoulder, one on cheeks and shaaru hugging me.

That's it. I passed shaaru to rudra and hugged Maa, crying my heart out like anything.

Author's pov:

Reyansh cried his heart out, and it slowly turned to muffled sobs. His lips quivered.

Reyansh - "Maa, i-im s-sorry. I didn't do it intentionally. I thought what happened with Sarah was repeating. Maa, i-i w-want to fix it, Maa. I want Aditi in my life. I know she deserves someone better. I'll become that better version but won't fucking let her be in someone else's arms. Oww!"

Avni - "Don't swear in front of me, idiot. And I know you'll fix it, bacha. The doctor said we could take her home. You carry her to the car. We all need to calm down before talking to her."

Rudra - "It's her decision Rey. Win her over but never force her."

Reyansh - "I won't."

Reyansh replied like a child wiping his tears, making everyone chuckle. He widened his eyes and regained his posture. Rip his reputation today.

Reyansh carried aditi to the car. Soon, they entered Raizada mansion. Everyone dispersed to their respective room to take rest. Reyansh carried Aditi and carefully placed her. He observed her still in deep sleep. Just as he was about to get up, he reached back to close to her. Her hand had tightly fisted his shirt. He slowly removed it and took her hand in his.

Reyansh - "Guess we were God's favorite child. He loved to give us a troubled past. I know I hurt something beyond repair. But I promise not to let go of you. I promise to take care of you. I promise to give you the world you deserve. I love y-"

He kept his palm in his mouth. He shook his thoughts, consoling himself that it's too soon to decide if he had fallen for his angel.

He let her sleep and walked to his study.

Aditi's pov:

I heard everything. I just pretended to be asleep, not wanting to face them.i was numb. I couldn't handle the mental pain anymore. It's like I wanted to end this pain but not want to leave this family. Afterall they love me except him obviously. Soon, I fell into a deep slumber. I had no idea about what happened, but when I gained my consciousness, I knew I was in his arms. I could feel the warmth. Strangely, i felt comfortable enough to not to let go.He took me and dropped gently in the bed as if I would break down with even slight hardness. I fisted his shirt, not wanting to let go of his presence. I know he hurt me. But I also know that I didn't clear the misunderstandings and just ran away from problems like i always do.I know I took the decision in a hurry. But I was way too hurt to even deal with anything. The next thing he said, taking my hands in his shook, the core of me.

Reyansh - "Guess we were God's favorite child. He loved to give us a troubled past. I know I hurt something beyond repair. But I promise not to let go of you. I promise to take care of you. I promise to give you the world you deserve. I love y-"

He kept his hand and shook his head. I know I don't deserve love. I observed him walk outside with his eyes open. Thank God he didn't turn. A lone tear escaped my eyes. I cried silently over my miserable fate. I don't have any strength to even love or trust anyone in my life. I just wanna go to God. I had enough, but what Reyansh ji now promised was guilt tripping me. Should I give my life one more try?

I always believe God should be the one to give and take life. I'll just leave it to him then.

Will reyansh heal me? Was it a misunderstanding? Should I reconsider our relationship? Wait! We are divorced. Right?

I closed my eyes as my head pained with these thoughts.

***********************************************

Tell me, guys, if you wanna see any specific moment in this book between Reyansh and Aditi.

Vote,comment, and share 😊

***********************************************