Your Eyes Tell.

I can't live without you Jasmine.

It's over between us Ming. Once a cheater will always be a cheater.

I can't survive.

I will for my child. Jasmine screamed throwing papers on his face.

For once think about our Ohm. Do you think you can alone raise him?

And do you think I will let a cheater and a Monster raise my Child? I would do anything to make Ohm and myself happy.

You tell me Ohm, Who do you want to live with? Ming turned to 11 year old Ohm who was on the verge of anger and crying cause he had enough of Domestic Violence which his Mother went through because of his Father and the mental trauma which he went through cause of his parents.

Ohm didn't say anything instead he held his Mom's hand to walk away.

Jasmine listen to me for once. If you walk away now I will kill myself. Ming warned but Jasmine didn't look back and started walking away with Ohm. Suddenly there was a big car scratching sound which made both of them look back. Ohm's whole world stopped his Mother was processing the incident.

She started running towards the direction of the Car Ohm also started following his Mom.

Ohm's POV

Don't know why my Mom was running to a Man who gave nothing but trauma and I don't know why I was running for a Man who married another woman and had child with her.

There he is kneeling infront of the Car, I watched My Mom running towards him and holding him to her heart and that was the moment I realised if they get back together again my whole life will be back to the Mess.

I stepped back looking both of them crying in eachother arms.

This cannot happen...

My Mum cannot walk into a House with a Man who gave her Pain...

And I can't walk into the house where I regret for being born, I don't wanna blame myself all over again and fall into the trash world of married.

I turned back running away.....I was running, running and running without listening to my Mom who was screaming my name behind my back. I didn't wanted to listen her nor stop in my track and that's how I ended up running. The road never ended my foot never stopped....and I never want to stop I just wanna run away.
.

After 14 years

Caught him..... caught that thief. Hey wait.....wait you asshole.

Caught me if you can Oldishhh....!! You think I will wait? I screamed looking back at an uncle in his 40s where he is after me cause I stole his Purse.

HEYYYYY......WAITTT. I look to the side where I found the Police Jeep driving in my direction.

Oh shit...I thought to myself now pulling my pants, tying my shoe nails and took turn to find a thin lane.

Waitt.....you asshole. Why are you so Fast? That Uncle screamed behind me now holding his knees.

I laughed out loud, but soon found out Police where behind me without any second thought I jumped a wall where I ended up in a garden full of Flowers.

I was just running and running in the garden followed by the corridors of something which looked like a never ending Mansion. That was when I had a second eye contact with security guard.

Who frowned now chasing behind me.

Haha it's Fun. I screamed.

I am Ohm Pawat, young and wild, 25 by age being an A class theif in profession cause I love the sound of my footsteps when I run feels like I am player in subway trains game. And I run believing in myself that no one in my life have the capacity to stop me.