Your Eyes Tell-10

Ohm's POV

Drawing a line

Stepping out of boundaries

Running away from reality

Jumping into Troubles.

Everything didn't matter in that heat of Moment, it was one night stand with the person who I have never imagined with, A person who was not even close to my fantasies.

It just happened.....at that heat of Moment it felt like I want to love him or get love from him at that moment if it's not going to happen it can never.

Now, I just can't forget that night.

I was laying on my bed naked with him top of me, his hands tied up with a black belt....... like for the first time where I was holding myself waiting with patience, observing him while he was feeling/touching every inch of my skins.

His moans, his breath, his touch, his smell, his taste, his tears I remember everything like my favourite Movie. I can still feel his fingers on my skin.

Here I am standing infront of his door from past half an hour thinking to get in or not cause all of a sudden I am losing my shit to meet him.

Ohm? I rolled my eyes looking at the Person who walked behind me.

What are doing here?

I am talking to you Ohm.

.....

Ohhh...okay. I think you have come to meet Nanon? You both are friends right. I heard Nanon talking about you a lot. 2 days but all he said was about you.

(Door opens)

Dr Jazz is that you? Nanon asked walking out while I was stepping back to slowly walk away.

Yes Nanon. And Ohm is with me too.

Oh....Hmmm. Okay. Get in. He said almost pulling Dr Jazz's hand into the room even though I followed from behind.
.

What's the matter? You are silent all of a sudden. Nanon asked walking in the garden walking along with Ohm.

Emmm... Nothing. I was wondering what you were talking with her so long.

Hmm. About you. What else we have to talk about you are her Son and she misses you a lot.

The same shit I don't wanna repeat again.

Ohm you said I deserve to be loved by everyone. And trust me you deserve to be loved too. Why don't you try to give a second chance to the people who love you.

Dr Jazz loved your Father so much but more than anything she loves you.

Nanon, I don't wanna talk about this.

Wait..... listen to me. Nanon pulled Ohm's hand cupping his face smiling hardest. Looking that pretty smile Ohm felt relief he always wanted Nanon to smile like this. Genuinely.

Thanks to you now that I got everything in my life which is My Grandpa, a person who can listen to me when I want to talk. I found a meaning to live my life and that is to give a hope of love to the blinds around the world. In this Journey I am truly thankful for myself for giving a chance to my life.

"And trust me giving a second chance to life isn't that bad."

Why can't you do like I did? Don't make your life complicated like how I did Ohm. Even you deserve to be loved by the people who belongs to you. Your Mother who is counting on everyday to meet you again, Perth who is always beside you and Leng who is loving you everyday waiting that you will come back to him someday.