Yandere Teacher (Rose)

Y/n sat in his seat as he observed the classroom. Y/n didn't really have any friends so he would spend his free time observing the things around him, the people around him. Y/n skimmed the room looking at his classmates. The cliques, the loners, and the book worms to name a few. There is one person however Y/n tries to skip over as she is always staring back at him.

His teacher. Miss. Rose. Y/n would occasionally catch her staring at him over at her desk with her chin resting on her hand while wearing her signature black glasses. Whenever Y/n catches her looking at him, she'd always wear a calm smile while she looked at him. She kind of creeped him out. Only a little.

Y/n sat in class and waited patiently for the bell to ring and so he could go home. Today was slow and boring, which prompted Y/n to doodle all throughout class. Finally the bells sung and everyone scrambled from their desks towards the door. Y/n knew how crowded it can get and so he'd take his time in gathering his stuff and packing up. Today, Y/n may have taken a little too long as he was about to leave but heard Miss Rose call him from her desk

"Y/n!" Her voice carried out a little vibrato at the end. Y/n looks back and sees Rose gesturing with her fingers for Y/n to come over. Y/n a little annoyed with how boring class went, dragged his feet when he finally gathered his stuff and walked over to Miss Rose's desk.

"Do you know why I called you over?" Rose asked as her mouth formed into a seductive smile. Her lips coated in a deep red lipstick.

"No, Miss Rose," Y/n responded as he stopped inches away from her desk. Rose stands from her desk and walks around her desk, her high heels ticking on the floor as she walks. She now was pacing around behind Y/n as she began to speak to him.

"I noticed your work effort has been slowly declining recently Y/n," she continued walking, "Is there something that is bothering you?" she gives Y/n no time to respond and leans in close to his ear. "Is it because of me..?" her grin grows slightly.

Y/n shivers from Rose's breath being felt against his neck. He moves away, feeling a bit too uncomfortable.

"I'll work more harder, you don't have to worry." Y/n reassures Miss Rose. She leans on her desk as she continues to look at Y/n slowly backing away from her. She smiles as she shifts her legs, revealing a little bit of her thighs. Her pencil skirt slightly moved higher up her leg. Y/n notices and blushes as he quickly says his goodbyes and rushes out of the classroom.

While walking back to his house, Y/n couldn't shake the thought of Miss Rose out of his head. The way she looked, the way she smelt, the way she spoke. Her sultry voice as she spoke right up to his ear, her breath he felt against his neck. It sent shivers down Y/n's back as he continued to think about it. Y/n was sure her scent had been stuck on him since he'd occasionally smell the perfume she wore as he continued on his walk.

That night, while on his computer doing some last minute homework while also having a can of energy drink on his side to keep him awake, Y/n suddenly got an email notification. He clicks on it and opens it up. It was an email from Miss Rose.

"Burning the midnight oil, Y/n?"

Y/n, thinking and wondering how she knew he was up and doing work at this hour, tries to think of a response to Miss Rose's email. Then suddenly as he finally thought of something she sent another email.

"Don't work too hard, okay? Don't drink too much caffeine also, sweetheart. See you tomorrow. <3"

Y/n slowly leans away from his computer as needles started prickling his skin once he saw the last email Miss Rose had just sent him. Creeped out about how Miss Rose even knew about the energy drink that Y/n was drinking, he just decided to turn off his computer, shut his blinds, and climb into bed.