Yandere Billionaire (Iris)

"Babe, let's just sell my car, come on!" Y/n's girlfriend, Maggie, persisted. Both Y/n and his girlfriend, of nine years, had been living together for a while now. However, things hadn't been going great for the two financially. Y/n had been laid off from his job about two weeks prior. Now they were late on their next rent payment. Maggie sat just opposite him at their kitchen table.

She reaches over and takes Y/n's hands, cupping them into hers. Y/n looked up at her. She smiled lovingly as she looked into Y/n's eyes, trying to reassure him. Seeing this, Y/n smiles back and leans in to kiss Maggie. After thinking it over, Y/n finally agreed to Maggie and her suggestion with a heavy heart.

"I'm sorry we have to resort to this, sweetheart," Y/n apologized, looking down at the table. Maggie tilts Y/n's head back up by his chin and shakes her head.

"Don't be, babe. It's not your fault. Things happen." Y/n sighs, getting up from his seat to walk around the table, hugging Maggie tightly. Feeling so fortunate and thankful to have such an amazing girlfriend. Maggie returns Y/n's hug and buries her face into his shoulder.

That night, Y/n had finished putting up an ad for Maggie's car. closing his laptop and setting it on the nightstand, Y/n looks over at Maggie who is already asleep. As her body rises and falls from her breathing, Y/n leans in and watches her face closely. Seeing just how beautiful she was, he leaned over and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I promise, I'll make it up to you, love," he whispered. Then after giving one last kiss on the cheek, Y/n turns off the light and tucks himself under the sheets. The next morning the two got up and began getting ready. Maggie getting ready for work and Y/n getting ready to go out, in hopes of finding a job.

Y/n takes the bus toward town while Maggie uses her car, enjoying it as much as she can. Y/n could see the bus stop in the distance and picked up his pace, not wanting to miss his ride. Then suddenly as Y/n is near feet away from the bus, Y/n sees at the corner of his eye, down an alleyway to his right, the figures of a man and a woman.

The woman was being pinned against the wall by the man who held a gun at her face. As he saw this, Y/n suddenly lost control of his body. It moved on its own, rushing toward the pair. His shoes kicked up gravel into the air from how fast he ran. Even the guy holding the gun didn't notice Y/n until the last second when he was a foot away. Balling up his fist, Y/n drives it into the guy's face, hitting him with all his might and strength.

The man grunted for a second before falling to the ground. Y/n then falls himself from loss of balance. The man dropped his gun a few feet away from him and remained on the ground motionless. Y/n slowly gets up and after seeing the man on the ground not get up, he shakes his hand that was in pain.

"Damn... That hurt," Y/n gripped his knuckles. However, his attention quickly shifts away from his throbbing hand to the voice of the woman he had saved

"I had him you know," said the woman who was still standing against the wall. Y/n looks up at her for a moment, taking in her beautiful features before clearing his throat.

"Sorry..." Y/n takes a glance back at the guy, causing a curious question to pop up in his head. "What did he want?" The woman walked over to the man's body and picked up his weapon. She clears it and slides the gun into her coat.

"Nothing, it was a money issue." Y/n nods but stays quiet. Then as time slowed down, Y/n could see a bullet whistling past his head. He falls back down to the ground as the woman yells.

"Stand down!!" On the ground, shielding his head, Y/n jerks his head back and forth looking for whoever the woman was yelling to. There Y/n saw, climbing down a ladder from one of the buildings, a man in a suit and tie and a marksman rifle hanging down his back.