Chapter-𝐼𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇

*Adam came downstairs*

Adam pov: Oh Ibrahim what brings you here?......

Ibrahim pov: Salam Adam I got a radio call telling me they heard screaming in the house.

Adam pov: Don't worry, it was nothing serious. (Adam side -eye at you.)

Ibrahim pov: Alright then, if there's any trouble, just inform me Adam.

Adam pov: Okay Ibrahim, thank you.

*Ibrahim left the kitchen*

*Halima looks at Adam with an angry face.*

Adam pov: (Adam looks back at Halima again) what's wrong?

Halima pov: Don't act slick right now!

Adam pov: Alright, Alright Halima.... I was just joking around......

Halima pov:(Halima rolls her eyes) yea whatever....... So did anything important come up from your phone call?

Adam pov: No, it wasn't anything important, so stop worrying so much!........

Halima pov: Alright.......... -_-*

(Adam storm off)

*Later that afternoon*

Halima thought pov: There's nothing I can do in this stupid big house!!..... I might just call Maryam to see what she doing.

*Halima calling*

Halima call pov: Maryam how are you girl doing!!! I know we saw each other yesterday but I miss you a lot.

Maryam call pov: Girl I miss you so much!! It's like you've been gone forever!!

Halima call pov: Girl it was one day! 😂

Maryam call pov: I know but it feels empty without you here.

Halima call  pov: Omg Maryam 😭.

Maryam call pov: Soooo Halima how is it being married now to Adam?

Halima call pov: it feels weird being married to him but...............

Maryam call pov: But what?

Halima call pov: I don't know Maryam it just—

*The lights randomly went out in Halima's bedroom.*

Halima pov: AAAAH!!

*Halima screams in confusion on why the lights abruptly turn off. She quickly got up from her bed and went to the light switch to see if she could turn the light back on again but it wasn't turning on. Halima looked for a flashlight and quickly left her bedroom to find the guards to help bring back the lights. It was completely black in the entire house, Halima couldn't see anything. While walking down the stairs, she can hear noise coming from the living room. Halima went to see what was going on.*

Halima thoughts pov: Ya Allah what the hell is going on!!

*Halima went closer to the living room, trying to hear the noise more clearly.*

................*Halima went inside the living room and saw........*

Halima pov: Ibrahim!!!

*Ibrahim jumped from the screen.*

Ibrahim pov: Aaaaaaahh!!!!! What the hell!!! Why did you scare me like that Halima!!

Halima pov: IbRaHim...?! I was just...... startle that's all......

Ibrahim pov: Oh.....well don't worry Halima you're safe with me. I'll protect you.

*Ibrahim smiles at Halima.*

 Hello munchkins🫰🏼 I miss you guys a lot and I hope you enjoyed this chapter

.......... Hello munchkins🫰🏼 I miss you guys a lot and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷✨✨