Headcannons- When you first met

All the Hashira, upper ranks 1, 2, 3, Muzan, Yoriichi, Kamaboko squad

Tanjiro

Wisteria house. You were at Tsuchinoto rank, which meant that you were a lot more skilled than him though you were of the same age, and he greatly admired you for that. After his ribs healed, the two of you trained together, until you had to leave for a mission. He remembered and thought a lot about you afterwards, vowing to be stronger when the two of you met again.

Zenitsu

On the road. The two of you were assigned together for a mission. Usually, he would beg any girl he saw for her to marry him before his untimely death, but he felt as if he didn't deserve you. He kept quiet a lot, not knowing what to say. You noticed that he was very self-conscious, and encouraged him to speak his mind. He never paid attention to any other girl after meeting you.

Inosuke

Final Selection. He had saved you from a demon (unintentionally) and you felt grateful, so you offered him a rice ball. He had never had one before, and little bubbles appeared around him as he chewed. You found it cute that he always pronounced your name wrongly. The two of you stuck around each other a lot, as for some reason you were always assigned together on missions.

Nezuko

In the village where she used to live. You met her when her family was still alive. The two of you were practically best friends, sleeping over at each other's houses and going to the village together. Later, after her family was killed, you never saw her again, though you were always lurking somewhere in the depths of her memory after she became a demon.

Shinobu

Final Selection. She had gotten separated from her sister, and you offered to help. She couldn't understand why you volunteered to help when your own life was practically at risk, and people could possibly take advantage of someone as kind as you to throw to the demons if their lives were in danger. Later, after she found her sister, the three of you stuck together and survived Final Selection. The two of you lost contact after that.

Kanae

She saved you from upper rank four. You were amazed at how graceful her techniques were, and was even more surprised when she requested you to be her Tsuguko. She was impressed by how you had held your ground against the demon. You immediately agreed, and she took you back to the Butterfly Estate to write a letter to the master.

Sanemi

Before his family was killed, you hung out with him often. The two of you spent many good times together, sometimes with his brother Genya. After his family was massacred, leaving Genya and him, he suddenly became distant and stopped smiling. When you heard about his situation, you immediately went to comfort him. It took a bit of time, with him pushing you away, before his walls finally broke down.

Tengen

You were Suma's younger sister. After Tengen asked to marry you, you declined him, which made him wonder why. He was the son of the highest-ranked Shinobi family, and his looks were to die for, so why would you reject him? You were like an enigma. Later he found out that you were clinically apathetic, and couldn't feel any sort of emotion towards him. So he married Suma, who looked willing, but he couldn't stop thinking about you.

Mitsuri

At a popular restaurant. Mitsuri had ordered all the dishes, and that's when you came in. You were shocked that the restaurant had run out of food, and turned, disappointed, to go. You were really looking forward to trying out the food there before you moved away the next day. Mitsuri noticed your disappointment and felt bad, so she offered you a plate. You felt thankful.

Giyu

He saved you from a demon attack. You remarked that his eyes were pretty, making him stop. Nobody had told him that before. In fact, Shinobu had even told him once that his eyes looked dull and void of emotion. He asked you for your name, and remembered it. You vowed to become as strong as him.

Kyojuro

His father, in a drunken stupor, had crashed into you on the street. Refusing to apologize, he had even cursed at you. Kyojuro felt extremely bad and went to your house to apologize for his father's behavior. You were surprised, of course, and invited him to come in and sit. The two of you had a wonderful conversation and got to know each other. You said that you had already gotten over the incident, and he should too. He was very grateful that you weren't the type to hold a grudge.

Iguro

He had lost Kaburamaru, and you returned it to him. However, the snake wouldn't leave your arm for some reason, and you had to stay over for a few days to coax it to go back to him. He was a little jealous at first, but your charming personality smoothed things over. The two of you became friends.

Gyomei

You gave him directions when he was hunting for a demon, and helped him a lot when he was tracking it down. He admired your ability to collect and analyze information, along with your helpful nature. When you asked if you could follow him to hunt demons, he was hesitant at first, but relented after you insisted.

Muichiro

He found you lying in a field, cloud gazing. As you seemed more experienced in the area, he settled down beside you, asking you about the various types of clouds. The two of you stayed there until midnight, gazing at the stars too, and you didn't even realize it was late. He came to the field regularly after his missions, as time seemed to stop when you were beside him.

Kokushibo

You fought against him. He saw your unwavering spirit and desire to fight to the end, so he spared you, wanting to spar with you in a year's time. He thought it would be a waste of potential if he killed you now. He left you unconscious, only leaving when he saw your comrades taking you away.

Doma

You were an Oiran at the Entertainment District. He wanted to eat you at first, but was so stunned by your beauty that he kept you like a doll in his room, making sure you ate well and slept properly. He came to talk with you every day. You didn't know he was a demon. You just thought of him as a friend, though he kidnapped you. Being in his room was a lot better than being an Oiran, though.

Akaza

You left a lasting impression on him when he saw your unique breathing style that allowed you to regenerate like a demon. The two of you fought till dawn came, and he escaped, making you angry. But he never forgot you.

Muzan

You met him when he was a sickly human. He saw no pity in your eyes, unlike other people. He liked you because you treated him like a normal person, making him feel valued. After he became a demon, he sought to find you and make you a demon so you would stay with him for eternity.

Yoriichi

You begged to become his student after he saved you from demons. He was set to refuse, but you followed him around so much that he had to accept you, or you would die without proper care. He soon found out that you were extremely talented.