Shinobu x reader

Kinda platonic? I dunno... This was inspired from a fanfic I read somewhere, but I can't remember...

"Hurry up! We're in the blue car at the front of your house!" your best friend shouted impatiently at the other end of the line.
"Coming!" you rushed down and pushed the front gate open. Spotting your friend's car, you walked quickly over and got in.
"Wow! You look nice!"
"Huh? Really? Thanks, I dressed comfortable because we'll be standing for a long time. I can't believe we actually got front-row seats to Shinobu's concert!"
"I know! Just don't scream in my ear, okay?" your other friend reminded.
"Oh, I will." You grinned mischievously. Your friend punched you on the arm.

The four of you were diehard fans of Shinobu Kocho, a J-pop singer who broke records all over the world with her insanely popular songs and albums. She had a slightly aloof personality, and was a quiet perfectionist. Her aloofness made her different from other idols, so she had many fans. She was also hardworking and committed to her job, her producer even commented once in an interview that she stayed in the studio till midnight, trying to perfect the lyrics and pitch to present the best to her fans. 
"We're here!" your friend announced as she pulled over. The four of you scrambled out of the car, dashing into the stadium.

Time skip

You had a great view of the stage from where you stood. Actually, you guys were standing closest to the stage. Your friends jumped around excitedly as they waited for Shinobu to come onstage. Finally, the lights dimmed, and fans screamed in unison as Shinobu emerged. She began humming the melody of her latest song.
"Oh my god, her voice sounds even more amazing in person!" your friend breathed. A pink blush dusted your cheeks as you listened, your eyes closed. She sounded wonderful, as if an angel had descended from heaven to bless all of mankind with this masterpiece.

As she sang, Shinobu turned, and her eyes met yours.

You blushed, not sure if she was looking at you or not. However, she kept glancing at you throughout the song, and many fans glared in jealousy. She was definitely staring at you. But why? Did you know her? Not personally. Did she know you? Chances weren't high. You hadn't even seen her in person before this.
"Hey...do I look weird?" you whispered to your friends.
"No! Don't you notice Shinobu staring at you? She probably thinks you look pretty!" your friend whisper-shouted.
"Whaaaat?! She's probably gawking because she thinks I look weird!" you couldn't help worrying.
"Are you kidding me?! What's weird about a hoodie crop top and jeans?!" you friend argued back.
"Then what about my hair?"
"You look nice with your hair down! Stop being so self-conscious!" your friend almost yelled.

You glanced back at Shinobu only to meet with those gradient purple eyes yet again. The song had ended, and your friend complained loudly that you had distracted her. You didn't hear her. Shinobu was acting a little oddly. She was taking a deep breath, as if calming her nerves.

Well, that's expected. I guess she's nervous.

However, you definitely didn't expect what she did next. Shinobu walked over to you and knelt down, stretching her palm out playfully. A smile tugged at the corner of her pink lips.

...What?

"Your number, please," she requested shyly. The crowd went silent. Some fans were practically green with envy, whispering among themselves.
"Sorry, I...uh, don't have paper," you replied softly, mentally cursing at yourself for being slow.
"Aww...guess I have to give you this."

Shinobu took your right hand and placed a VIP backstage pass on it. Your eyes widened as you gaped at the pass on your hand. It was still warm from Shinobu's touch.

"Come with me after the show. You'll wait for me, yeah?"