💙Love🔞💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seeing you in this outfit makes me to love and cherish you more
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was working in his office when his phone did doing dong...he saw the caller I'd and smiled to see it was of his wifey

Wifey 💍 *Calling*

Jungkook picked up the call and said in his most soft voice "yes wifey?"...he heard sound of teasing from small kids he can feel that Taehyung must have kept his phone on speaker....

He chuckled when he heard how taehyung was scolding those kids....taehyung then said

"Can you come to home early...actually I have an Indian friend of mine and they invited us for their diwali celebration"

Jungkook nodded and said "of course I will..."

.

.

.

Jungkook was all ready and sitting in living room after bidding goodbye to his grandparents as they left to go with their charity club members in Malaysia

Jungkook was all ready and sitting in living room after bidding goodbye to his grandparents as they left to go with their charity club members in Malaysia...now it's only taehyung and him in whole house for a complete 1 month...( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ )

He was seeing his wrist watch and saw they will be almost late.....he got a call so he stood up and was walking In living room in such a way that his back was facing the stairs.....

"Hmmm..yes officer Ken hmm yess hmm we will discuss about this tomorrow.....hmmm...and-Beautiful"

The moment Jungkook turned...his breath hitched when he saw his wife in a complete different attire...

his breath hitched when he saw his wife in a complete different attire

He dont know what it is..but he can say his love looks beautiful in red....from now....his love is red....❤

"S-sir sorry beautiful???"
The other person on call said which grabbed Jungkook attention and he cleared his throat and said the person to call him later and he cut the call and turned his attention to his wife...