💙New Baby?💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New entry.....bring happiness but a knock to new problems
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop teasing me..."

Taehyung said to his friend who was teasing him continuously from 3 days....the night when they weren't able to attend the diwali party....and the beautiful couple became one.....

Taehyung friend called next morning to scold taehyung but she understood what ullu ullu happened between the couple after hearing the Deep voice of Jungkook calling taehyung.....

From that day his friend is teasing him...by calling Jungkook as mosquito bunny after seeing the love bites....

"Hmm hmm okay okay I will not tease You- but promise me you will visit my home tomorrow...."

Taehyung smiled and nodded.....bubba...taehyung friend then got a notification and she smiled when she saw it was of her husband....hosoek...

She smiled the message and chuckled and the cute pic of her husband and daughter

She showed the photo to taehyung who too chuckled by seeing how hobii hyung made lil angel to have likeness towards Sprite

Soon the last period end and taehyung started to pack his things to go to home....he was about to leave the cabin but stopped after seeing the message

Hubby💍
"Tae tell me when you will go home hmm....I will pick you love okayy

Taehyung smiled at the message and typed

"No need hubby...I will come by my own...take care"

Taehyung kept the phone in pocket....and went outside of school to take the bus...

.

.

.

Taehyung was walking towards the bus stand....but his eyes went towards an old woman who was facing difficulty in crossing the road....

Taehyung immediately went to help the lady....he helped her and she crossed the road...

The lady smiled and placed her hand on taehyung forehead and said

"May god bless you....with happiness my child"

Taehyung smiled and he crossed the road and stood there to wait for his bus.....he took out his phone and mentally cursed because he forgot to charge his phone and it's going to be dead soon....

Taehyung kept the phone in his pocket....and frowned because usually the bus used to come on this time....maybe late...

Taehyung was humming a song....but stopped when he heard a crying voice of a.......baby..

"Baby???"

Taehyung said and looked here and there only to see the full empty street.....taehyung started to follow the way where the voice of the baby was heard....

It was the place where all the people place there trash....taehyung went on the back side....and his eyes turned wide in shock seeing a cute baby crying because of the bad smell........

and his eyes turned wide in shock seeing a cute baby crying because of the bad smell

"Oh my god"

Taehyung said and took the baby in his arms....taehyung stare at the surrounding only to see no one was present there....taehyung stared at the baby with awe eyes.....

Taehyung saw the bus came on bus stand...he stared at the baby and the bus....and he took a decision...

.

.

.

Jungkook was looking at the wall clock....its been 5 pm already and taehyung phone is not reachable.....Jungkook called his friend and came to know that taehyung left the school on 3 pm....

Jungkook immediately run towards the main door when he heard the door bell ring sound...

He opened the door...and sigh in relief when he saw taehyung all fine but his  eyes frowned when he saw a baby.....in taehyung hand....

What you think whose baby is this??

Hope you like the chapter

Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

°•~~♡♡♡~~•°