💙Lunch For Him💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spending time with you..is my favourite habit from now on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir when we came for our normal morning walk

"Sir when we came for our normal morning walk...we just saw the dead body...at that time there was no one here...the time was 5 am sir"

A normal resident said to Jungkook who was doing investigation regarding a new murder case...Jungkook noted each and every details and said his constable to send the body to post mortem...

"Robin you be here and investigate more...I have to go to police station"
Jungkook said to which his assistant officer Robin nodded and Jungkook took the bike and went from there...

.

.

.

Jungkook reached the destination...and parked his bike...he was heading but stopped when a constable came and told him

"Sir...mam is waiting for you since half an hour.."

Jungkook whose eyes went wide hearing this....he immediately thanked the man and went inside his office to see his wifey sitting there with a adorable pout on his face....

he immediately thanked the man and went inside his office to see his wifey sitting there with a adorable pout on his face

Jungkook smiled and said which made taehyung to look at him..

" I am sorry...you told me you will come but I went late..."

Taehyung shooked his head and said "its okay...i understand...but  now eat it's getting late" Jungkook nodded and went to wash his hands while taehyung stood up and started to unlid the boxes...

Jungkook who came after washing hands saw taehyung....he said to his mind....come on Jungkook take a step man....he came near Taehyung and was fighting with himself to hold taehyung waist or not...

Taehyung whose work was done and he turned to get surprised to see Jungkook so close to him...he squeal and was about to fall but Jungkook was fast enough to hold taehyung waist and taehyung fall on Jungkook..

Jungkook can feel taehyung breath on his neck area....he started to caress his hairs....and hugged him more inhaling the sweet fragrance of lavender scent of his wifey....

Jungkook was feeling to stop the time and enjoy the moment....but it didnt happen when his constables came inside his office with gun in their hand shouting

.

.

.

"WHO IS THIS"

"SIR WE WILL PROTECT YOU"

"TRAITOR....TRAITOR.....WTH-"

Both the constables were still seeing the romantic moment of his sir with mam...Taehyung who flinched by the voices and was about to let go from the hug but Jungkook tighten the hold and turned with Taehyung and glare at the constables...

Jungkook was about to take out the gun from the pocket but both of the constables immediately bowed and kept their hands on their eyes and ran from the office...

Jungkook finally let go taehyung whose face was down as he felt really shy and embarrassed....Jungkook smiled and kept his fingers on taehyung chin made him to look up and said

"No need to feel embarrass wifey...they are dummy to enter...I will teach them a lesson later....now I want lunch..hmmm"

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook made Taehyung to sit on his chair....and he sat on a normal chair.....Taehyung was feeling so respectful....

Jungkook saw the lunch and his eyes lit with happiness when he saw his favourite food...

It was his favourite Paranthe with daal fry and chole with rice...

Jungkook was eating the lunch with Taehyung and telling him about the case and Taehyung was listening to his hubby talks with a genuine smile on his face...

°•♡•°°•♡•°°•♡•°

This book gives me home vibes

Hope you like the chapter

Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

Love you my bubbas

°•♡•°°•♡•°°•♡•°