⚂ Three ⚂

Inosuke:
Monjiro keeps looking at that stupid boy!HE'S A DEMON?!
I take out my swords to kill the demon but then stupid monjiro kicks me away from that demon!
Kaigaku:
I look up to see Inosuke approaching us with his swords out, I quickly look down to see Zenitsu worried and scared for his own safety. I widen my eyes and then start to get angry, I gritted my teeth and you could see veins popping out of my head. But Tanjiro kicks Inosuke away so..i guess that's fine. But I am still very much mad. After a while I cooled off but I still don't understand why Inosuke tried to kill my brothe- oh, I forgot he's a demon.
Zenitsu:
I was still a bit scared but I managed to calm down before night time, I was chasing Kaigaku in my normal height and then soon gets picked up by Kaigaku. I swing my legs back and forth trying to get him to let go of me, I pout and then gave up. I look at the people outside the estate and I see that a lot of people look..attracted to me? Must be because I'm a demon I guess. What should I do now? Kaigaku put me down so I'm happy! I look forward to see Mitsuri, did Kaigaku put me with Mitsuri? Well she does look like she's about to cry...so I hugged her in my small form. I hope she's happy now!
Mitsuri:
Omg!! Kaigaku put me with the demon! I don't even care that hes a demon at this point! He's so cuteee!! I'm gonna die of cuteness 😭😭💗
Wait, he's walking towards me..in his small form!!! He's so AAAAAAH! 💞 OMG OMG!! HE HUGGED ME! KAWAII!!
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
Hello again!! I really appreciate the love and support you guys gave ❤ And baby Zenitsu!! So adorable!! ~ 🐰