ᥫ᭡ FIVE. ᥫ᭡

ZENITSU:
Agh..my head..it hurts! W..wait, where..am I? Where's kaigaku? Tanjiro? Kanao? Huh? My thoughts got disrupted by a voice, I look up at the person speaking. They looked rather..familiar.
???:
Is that brat finally awake? Ugh why did my brother have to fall in love with a whiny crybaby?! Also, if he loves that thing so much, why not check on him himself?! Whatever! I go down the stairs leading to the basement, there lays a chair in the middle of the room. Above the chair is a broken lamp which is old and dusty, on the chair is a yellow haired boy with a rope covering his mouth. He looked at me with confusion, he then widened his eyes as I spoke.
ZENITSU:
“Ugh finally your awake! You've been awake for an week! Gosh! Anyways, I'm Kande! Remember me? Oh and my um,brother I guess. We used to play with each other at the playground! Seems familiar?” said the person who was now standing at me with a big grin on their face, Kande..kande..?
FLASHBACK:
“Kande! Let's go play on the slides! You can go first!” Zenitsu said with a smile on his face, Kande looked at him and agreed with his sentence.
PRESENT:
Oh..! Kande Osaki. And her brother..Kanade Osaki. Twins right? Blue haired, white streak..i remember now. “..Kanade Osaki? Your twin brother..am I right?” I said with a confused look on my face, after all, this was too much for my brain to process. She looked at me surprised and nodded before smirking.
KANDE:
That thing actually did remember..im impressed. Hm..i guess he isn't so worthless after all. Should I keep him as a pet? Ughh that's such a good idea! Like he could he my servant or something and wear those pretty dresses mom bought. Ew! So uncomfortable. I hate dresses. Well, at least the ones mom bought anyways. Now..what should I do with him..? “KANDE!!” Yelled a certain someone. “SHUT UP KANADE!!” I yelled back at the most annoying person in the world!! My brother doesn't deserve this..thing.