ᥫ᭡ SIX ᥫ᭡

AFT3R A M0NTH:
ZENITSU:
ugh..these people treat me so badly! They make me throw stuff and be their stupid maid! They're torturing me! They make me eat 2 meals a day!! (🪿: That's actually how much what I eat per day) I can't live like this anymore! I'll escape by midnight, they won't find me because I've been planning this for a month.
THE PLAN:

I hid this in the bottle I always bring

I hid this in the bottle I always bring..its not clear so it's good. Uhm..now I need to wait for them to sleep.
AT THE DEMON SLAYER CORPS:
It's pure chaos! Everybody is yelling here and there..
TANJIRO:
“WHICH ONE OF YOU SHITHEADS LET MY BROTHER EXPLORE THE FOREST?!” Kaigaku said very angrily, I can smell it from him and it's very obvious. Nezuko tilted her head and looked down to the side. (🪿: Can you imagine it? Like this: 🫨👀) Well..it looks like Nezuko is guilty. Kaigaku widened his eyes in anger and frustration. (🪿: It's the same thing..maybe?? 😵‍💫)
ZENITSU:
What are they doing? I hope there isn't anything bad going on..Oh! While I was thinking, they went to sleep! Now let me grab my bag and RUNN!! I escaped through the window and surprisingly they didn't follow! They usually put on alarms to wake them up but no sound is coming..so I don't need to hide in another persons house. NOW WE GOTTA RUNN!! RUN RUN RUNN! I ran as fast as I could and I was outside the demon slayer corps by then! Of course I stopped for breaks before reaching the corps, I mean..duh?
KAIGAKU:
“IT WAS YOU?! OH I'M GONNA-” I got cut off by a familiar face..ZENITSU! Everybody looked at me confused on why I had cut myself off before looking where I looked at. They were shocked but also happy. Except for this one girl..Nene? What!?