Khali vs Everyone

Khali called Batista to a rematch and beat him for the title, 2x World Heavyweight Champion and attacked Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and Ted, defeating Ted in a Loser Leaves Match, and beating Cody Rhodes to become Intercontinental Champion too, Randy Orton was not the only one, saving Batista and Rey from Edge, Jericho and Christian later on, John Cena and Mark Henry also called in, Khali defeated John and Mark to defend the title, defeating Triple H and Shawn Michaels later, and defeated Randy Orton in a I Quit Match, defeated Big Show, Kane and Undertaker later too, Khali teamed up with John Cena in a Tag Team Battle Royal. 

Khali eliminated Val Venus and Viscera, Orton and Rhodes, Edge and Christian, Matt and Jeff Hardy and later Test and Albert to win Tag Team Championship too, defeating Cody Rhodes in a Buried Alive match, and Cody had to leave WWE, and now, Rhyno vs Khali vs Cena happened for all 3 World Championships where Khali pinned Rhyno, shaking both Rhino and John's hands down, and now defending ECW Championship against Tommy Dreamer, Christian, Jack Swagger, Dave Finlay, Raven and Big Show, losing to Sandman in a 3 way where he pinned Dreamer down, Khali defeated Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, John Cena, Chris Jericho and Triple H to defend WWE Championship, Khali defeated Triple H and Shawn Michaels, later on Ric Flair, Mick Foley and Edge as well, losing to CM Punk. 

Khali defeated Rey, Batista, Kane and lost to Bobby Lashley and left WWE, and becoming an actor and super model, and working backstage, and for his operations, making his return years later and beating down Nexus Members to save John Cena, Khali subbed Justin Gabriel, Wade Barrett, Heath Miller and David down, Khali helped Cena, Edge, Jericho and 4 more beat them all down and Nexus Members disbanded the group down too, and Khali defeated Jericho for IC and Heavyweight Championships. 

Khali returned to New Japan, attacking Tetsuya Naito and Prince Devitt down, and defeated DOC Gallows for US Championship, defeated Suzuki for Openweight Championship and won IWGP Championship and New Japan Cup on the same night too, and now Khali retired for a few years to focus on family and charity.