•Disclaimer•

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The views and opinions expressed in this narrative are those of the characters and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any person, organization, or entity. The author does not endorse or support any specific political or social standpoint or groups portrayed in the story.

This work of fiction and may explore complex relationships, political scenarios, and emotional situations, cheating, spying and plotting against certain individuals or group. The content within does not support or endorse any specific political organization, ideology, or real-life individuals. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

The author does not claim ownership of any music, pictures, or other media that may be mentioned or referred to in the story. All rights belong to their respective owners.

This story is a work of fiction. The events, characters, and plot are created for the sole purpose of storytelling and entertainment. Any similarities to real-life events or individuals are coincidental and unintended.

Readers are advised to approach the story with an understanding that it is entirely fictional and not a representation of reality. The portrayal of political figures is not meant to mirror any actual personalities or situations in the real world.

The author kindly requests readers not to associate the characters or events in this story with any existing political figures or situations. The narrative is a product of imagination, aiming solely to provide an engaging and thought-provoking experience.