1

A screeching, dragging, mechanical voice filled the air, the running girl unaware of the blue box's absence just moments prior. With a swift motion, she opened the police box, running inside and peeking through the small, rectangular glass windows.

The doctor, recently regenerated and completely shocked at this random human, stood with his mouth agape.

She took a deep breath, composing herself once more before closing her eyes as she turned around. Sliding down the door, she ran a hand through her platinum dyed hair, exhaling deeply.

"Hello? Can I help you?" The doctor cautiously announced himself.

"Shit!" She yelped out, her body jolting in fear as she brought a hand to her chest, breathing heavily.

"Who the hell are you?!" Peering at the man with wide eyes, she stood up, her back pressed against the door and holding the handle, ready to exit. The seemingly larger space than she initially anticipated was covered in darkness, a flashing fading light dowsing the now seen room in orange. Sparks could be seen flying around the room, a smoke quickly building in the atmosphere. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - First chapter release, next chapter will be longer. Thanks for reading.