3

"What's going on!?" A voice seethed at her through a whisper of frustration, causing the girl to whip round with a gasp. She relaxed at the sight of her fiery haired (and headed) best friend. She frowned, moving a shaking finger to her friend's lips which was smacked away with an eyerolI.
"I'm not scared."
"you should be." The fake blonde pressed her head to the door,closing her eyes and feeling her ears twitch at a quiet buzzing sound that replaced the shouting for a moment.
"Prisoner Zero is here." He muttered, causing her to retract her ear in shock. How could he know about that, no one knew about that other than her and Rory.
Calling out into the air once more, he kept his eyes on the strange door, the girl watching through the door crack with dread.
"Prisoner Zero is here. Do you understand me? Prisoner Zero is..."
Before I could protest, the redhead behind me pushed the door open, holding a wooden bat in defense as she approached the yelling man. By the time he had sensed her, she swung the weapon with a cringe, the sudden impact filling the air with a loud bang. Brunette hair could be seen through the small door space, the intruder tumbling to the floor, unconscious.
The hidden blonde stepped out from her retreat, approaching the scene with shock and concern as she shook even more with every step.
"What! I could've just saved our lives!"
The girl seat her a glare, crouching down and checking the mans pulse. She let outa relieved shaky breath at his pulse being there, before turning back to his body and taking it again. "Aims... His pulse is... weird."

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- enjoy, feedback or ideas welcome