4

The two girls stood, tense and whispering shouts at each other as to what to do with the man who was now sat up against the radiator in handcuffs.

"You're crazy!"

"You're the one who hit him with a bat!" The platinum blonde reiterated through her teeth.

"I didn't recognise him then." She spoke in her normal tone, holding onto her dignity with a tight fist.

"He's a stranger!" The blonde continued to whisper.

"He's The Doctor!" The Scottish remaining in Amy's accent bled through in her anger.

"Brilliant now he's awake. We're going to get arrested." The girl moved to hide behind her housemate's figure with terror in her quickened speech.

As he stirred and pulled his head up, he caught a glance at the sight of the young woman who was dressed in black tights and a black pencil skirt that matched her police attire in color.

She leant into her fake walkie talk, speaking into it as a huff of frustration could be heard from her friend behind, the man briefly seeing her pinch her nose in frustration.

"White male, mid 20s, breaking and entering, send me some backup, i've got him restrained.

Oi, you! Sit still."

His eyes drifted to the sight slightly, the blonde noting signs of a concussion.

"Cricket bat. I'm getting cricket bat."

"You were breaking and entering." She scolded him with wide eyes.

The man looked confused for another moment, as though he were processing the world, then all of a sudden, he pulled himself up from his place, the handcuffs attaching him to the radiator quickly yanking him back down to the floor. A small shriek could be heard from the hiding girl as she hid further behind the police lady.

"Oh, that's much better. Brand new me, whack on the head. Just what I needed." He rambled, looking down at the metal clasps. He spoke in a relatively bland tone, his eyes staring off into nothing before finally making eye contact with the police woman who was now leaning against the stair railing, very unimpressed.

"Do you want to shut up now? I've got backup on the way." She Sassed at him in what her friend had now realized was a fake British accent, making the blonde whimper slightly and whisper to her support.

"Why are you pretending to be real police?"

Was what she actually said. And the man had heard, but he didn't seem to recognise her words at all. He hadn't done since he had woken up.

By this point she was seriously considering just calling Rory to come and check him out.

"Hang on, no, wait, you're a police woman." He spoke frantically and without pause, a look of shock interrupting his constant chatter.

Amy continued her persona response. "And you're breaking and entering, you see how this works?"

"But what are you doing here and what was that girl doing in my box? And here too?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : longer chapter for my 0 viewers, enjoy (cry face)