04

I can be many things in one day

I can be many things in one day. But agreeing to let Jasper give me a ride was not one of them. Definitely not.

"Why are you so quiet?"

"It's 7 in the morning. Who the fuck have the energy to talk like you?" He's too damn energetic everytime I see him. Maybe that's his stanima during the game.

"Too bad, beautiful," he hits the brake. We're already in front of the school.

I look at him one last time which I received a smirk back. I scoff and get out of the car.

The moment I got out of the car, I received many looks. I brush the confusion off my mind before walking into the school.

"He dates her?"

"That's his girlfriend?"

"What a shame."

"I heard they were academic rival."

"When did his taste got so low?"

How about you look at yourself first? Such a trashy people.

What can they do? I don't know but I know whatever they do were never useful. Gossip spread like wildfire.

Just yesterday I was a nobody. Now a gossip about me being the ' new hockey captain girlfriend ' are around. People really like to mind other people business.

"Why are you walking so fast?" Jasper wrap his arm around my shoulder which I quickly brush it off.

"Don't touch me," I glared at him before turning away and walk to my locker.

As I was taking out my books, my name was called.

I turned to see Helia walking toward me. Jasper hasn't get lost yet.

"Is it true?" I furrow my eyebrow. " What true? "

"About you dating Jasper," Oh.

I take a small glance at Jasper. He looks at me with a proud smile while patiently waiting me to tell my brother about us.

This is a fake relationship. Everything is fake. Nothing is true.

Well at least that's what I wish to tell everyone.

I sigh, "Yes."

My brother look at me with wide eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?"