Jisung Chapter 8

I sat on my porch swing as I waited for Isabelle, Taehyung, Nicole, Alice, Jin, and the new guy Seungmin to get here. I watched the leaves rustle in the trees. They had just begun to turn red and orange. I didn't care much for fall. I prefered summer when the sun was out and the gray clouds cleared away for a little bit in this weather. My friends all agreed with me aside from one; Alice. That girl was just different though. I wondered where everyone was. Usually at least one person came this early.

I looked down the street and finally saw someone coming. In the growing dimness I could only detect a silvery outline of what looked like a teenage boy walking alone to my house. As the figure came closer, I saw that it was Jin. Jin jogged up the steps on my porch and sat down next to me on the porch swing. We talked random nonsense like most teenage boys. Soon I saw two silhouettes approaching us and as they came close I saw Isabelle and Taehyung.

Isabelle's hand was on Taehyung's back, his arm around her waist, supporting her as she walked at a weird pace. They walked up the porch and as soon as I greeted them I saw a single figure coming. It looked like Nicole. As soon as she got here, we went around my house to the backyard. Jin and I grabbed the wood while Taehyung, Isabelle and Nicole set the chairs around the fire pit and grabbed the blankets from the living room where I told them they would be.

After that, I ran in to get the food for making s'mores. Before starting the actual fire, I asked to hear the story of how Isabelle had gotten her concussion. We sat in a circle and Isabelle leaned her head against Taehyung's shoulder as he recounted the story. Nicole, Jin and I listened attentively. We hadn't heard this yet.

After we heard exactly what had happened, we started the fire and waited for it to catch on to the big logs in the fire pit. Just then Alice and the new guy walked into the yard. They looked really close. I was happy for Alice but sad for Jin I knew he had a crush in her. I winced when I saw turn at the sound of Alice only to see a boy with her. 

As she came towards us I could see Jin's fist clenched. I cringed but smiled. "Hey Alice is this Seungmin?" He extended his hand. "Yea I'm Seungmin and you guys are?" "Oh I'm Jisung and this is Seokjin." He forced a smile and shook Seungmin's hand. "Nice to meet you two." I smiled and waved as they made their way to marshmallows. I saw the anger in Jin's eyes and Seungmin  helped Alice out putting a marshmallow on a stick since she had a broken hand. 

I went to Nicole and pointed out the angry Jin. She lit up and nodded affirming me she would handle it by saying. "Alice!" Her head went up at the sound of her name. "Do you wanna go to the playground?" Alice's eyes lit up and she practically ran for the gate dragging all of us with her. We all smiled the tension melting. I knew Nicole would do this it was good to get out of my backyard. 

The playground full of little kids which made all of us except two people uneasy. Alice and Seungmin kept running and start playing with the kids. Alice got aggressive with a kid after they stole her place in line for the swing set. Seungmin and Taehyung had to literally hold her back as she was about through hands with the little boy. We all grinned at Alice's passion for the playground. "I will hate little boys from now on!" She stuck her toungue out and stomped towards a tree and started to climb. 

As she climbed slowly but surely Seungmin climbed with her. I had to admit they made such a cute couple. As they reached a high point in the tree they sat down and it seemed as though they were talking. Then I saw them both mouth I like you and Jin saw it to. 

Dun dun DUNNN!!!!! The End!