Are You Afraid? Pt. 4

As I opened the closet , It was Chris. He was white as a ghost. His eyes were black. He was floating in the air , he was bent backwards . I tell you now , I didnt know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

".... Who is doing this?!" I yelled and screamed. I didn't know what to do or ask. I knew Chris was possessed. Chris's body flipped over and landed on his feet. I knew it wasn't him. It was a dark entity. It stood there. I could feel the darkness around me. "Who are you? What do you want?" His head looked at me. His eyes were glowing red. He tilted his head from one side to the other, slowly. Seconds later, he was screeching and pulled into the closet into the air. "BAM!!!" The closet door was shut. "Chris!" I yelled. I tried to open the closet door.. It was locked. But his closet didnt even have a lock on it. How can a closet door lock if it has no lock on it?? I grabbed my phone and tried to call for help. I was panicking so much that I forgot my passcode. But hopefully, It was a emergency call button on the bottom of the screen. I dialed 911 and prayed that someone would answer. "9-1-1 , whats your emergency?" I took a deep breath of relief. I was so scared, what was I suppose to tell them? Im babysitting a posessed child? They wont believe that. "I NEED HELP NOW!" I screamed. "THERES SOMETHING IN THIS HO-" The call dropped. There was no service. My phone suddendly died. "NO!!!" I cried. I stood in the hallway and tried to cut on my phone. "BOOM! BAM! BOOM! POW!" There was banging, everywhere. All the doors opened and shut. "FUCK OFF! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. Everything stopped. It was so sudden. Everything was silent. I took a few steps foward. "WOOSH!! My feet were in the air. I was being drug down the stairs!! I screamed and yelled and pleaded for it to stop. I could feel its power. My head hit the stairs 6 times. By the 7th stair, I was knocked out cold. I blacked out. I dont know how long I was blacked out. But when I woke up, I had a gash on my head, and 3 scratch marks on my side. It was so cold. I felt around the floor, freezing cold. But then, I realized... I was in the basement. I heard small breaths being taken in the far corner of the basement. As I tried to scan the basement, I could see 2 glowing red eyes ... Just watching me.