𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

Scene 1

Ring! Ring! The phone bell rings, Noori who was sleeping picks up the phone from her side table and receives the call without looking at the number "kon hai?, kisko maut aa gayi hai subah subah" While gritting her teeth in sleepy way she says, "kisi ko maut toh nahi hai lekin agar aapne jawab naa diya toh shayad aa jaye!(maut)". Noori hears a person's voice in her ears and she sits up in shock. It did not take her long to recognize that voice; Veer was on the other side of the call.

TUM.!! KYU CALL KI HAI ITNI SUBAH SUBAH.!? "Logon ki neendey haraam karne ka bohot shok hai hai tumhe? Noori was talking in anger and Nimisha (Noori's cousin) was sleeping beside her, said in her sleep, "Yaar, Kya masla hai? why are you shouting so much early in the morning?" SONE DONA! she cried out. Noori who was badly irritated by veer's calls from the beginning says to Nimisha "Toh tum soti raho na! Kuch kaha hai kisi ne tumhe?" said in anger.

Then Veer says from the other side of the call, "Madam....tell me, kab de rahi hai mere sawaalon ka jawab?" he asked in a flirting tone. "Agle janam maiii" Noori says angrily and without listening to anything she switches off the phone. She was keept quiet in the room for a long time, while thinking something Noori suddenly gets angry and starts blabbering to herself,

"Zeher lagta hai woh mujhe
Samajhta kya hai khudh ko?"

Then Nimisha gets up from the bed and sat on the bed then asks Noori, "What happened? kiski shamat aai hai aaj?" She said in concern. Noori was going to reply when at that exact time Nimisha's phone rings and after seeing the caller ID she receives the call, it was Faraz's call who was Nimisha's fiancé. The two were going to get married very soon.

Sence 2

Dania Nahi, "Nahi Dania please, Allah ke liye aisa naa karo" "Dania, Jaan ruk jaao please..... "Woh masoom hai unhe meri zarurat hai" please dania, khuda ka wasta hai ruk jaao" He was crying, begging but that girl was not listening him, she pushed him back and walked out of the room and the house.

"Mum-mummy usne unhe maar diya" ammi , wo-woh mar gaye!"

"Abba, mere bacche.!!"

He sat up with jolt, his eyes were wet as if he had been crying for a long time, his body was trembling and his lips were dry. He got up, while getting up the crown of the bed hit on his head. Once again he became afraid, he remembered that night, he was a father but he could not save his children.

His anger flared up once again. It became difficult for him to take breathe. He has started getting panic attacks. The girl sitting near him was saying something to him, crying, calling out his name but he wasn't listening. His eyes started to closing and got shut in few seconds.

Scene 3

Ashiqui ki hadd

Jo mil gayi uss khushi ki hadd bata do..
Koi use zindagi ki hadd bata do!!

Kuche mere ek jugnu ghus gaya hai..
Roko use roshni ki hadd bata do!!

Sailaab ka kar raha dawa samandar..
Ja kar meri tishnagi ki hadd bata do!!

Ek raat ko zid theher ne ki hui hai..
Usko meri tergi ki hadd bata do!!

Rukta nahi ek pal bhi ishq Taalib..
Is ishq ko ashiqui ki hadd bata do!!

Translation

Whatever I got, tell me the limit of that happiness..
Someone tell me the limit of life!!

A firefly has entered my corner..
Stop it, tell me the limit of light!!

The ocean is claiming to be a flood..
Go and tell me the limit of my patience!!

One night the other person has been adamant...
Tell him the limit of my stubbornness!!

Love doesn't stop even for a moment,
Oh Talib..
Tell this love the limits of passion!!

✦ 𝗠𝘂𝗷𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝘆𝗮𝗮𝗿 𝗛𝘂𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗮 ✦

Starts soon..wait for the first chapter👀 till then vote comments and share 😌 Take care 💅

Note* This poetry isn't mine & [Credits goes to their respective owners and pinterest

(Under editing)

✰✰✰✰✰

Assalam alaikum
I hope you all like the preface if you like it do hit the star button below and comments ur opinion; intro of characters soon 🙈❤️
IN-SHA-ALLAH 💗