Izuku x Mirko/Rumi Usagiyama (Lemon)

All characters engaging in sexual activities are 18 or older
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku: "A-are you sure? I h-have no expe-"

Rumi: "That doesn't matter to me. What does is that I haven't had a good fuck in over a month and I'm currently sitting on the student with the most stamina in his class."

Izuku: "B-but there must be s-someone else with more ex-"

Rumi: "Like I said, I don't care. How about you? Willing to lose your v card to a hero?"

That was apparently the right thing to say because Izuku began to nod furiously.

Rumi: "Good, because we're starting now."

She crawled backwards until she was over his legs. She then grabbed the waist of his shorts.

Rumi: "There's no going back after this Midoriya. You reafy?"

Izuku: "Y-yes Ms. Mirko"

With that final confirmation, she pulled his shirts down as hard as she could, quickly seeing his hard 6 inch dick.

Rumi: "Whoa. You're packin for a first year."

Izuju: "R-really?"

Rumi: "Mhm."

She brought her face closer to it until it was touching her cheek. She felt the warmth begin to seep in as it's heat was easily higher than her cheeks.

Rumi: "Definitely."

She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out and began to lightly lick it to get a taste. It twitched in response.

Rumi: "Mm. It's been a while."

She continued to run her tongue up and down Izuku's shaft, letting it's taste soak into her mouth. After a few seconds, she made her way up to the tip, and put her lips to it. She slowly began to move down, eventually getting to the base of his cock in one go. She saw his hands grip the grass around them and felt his legs reacting to the sudden deepthroat. Getting and idea, she chuckled, which led to him reacting to the vibrations.

She slowly rose her head back to the tip and waited for his limbs to relax before going straight back to the base as fast as she could. This led to him letting out a groan and she could both feel and taste the precum that he was letting out. She repeated this process a few more times until she felt his dick start to twitch a bit more. She then rose to the tip once more, grabbed his hands, and placed them on her head.

She looked up to see a questioning face, to which she just nodded. Getting her confirmation, he pushed her head down as hard as he could and thrusted upwards too. The pleasure he felt from this caused him to cum straight into her throat. He lowered his hips back down to the ground and his hands fell off of her head. After a few seconds of letting his heat pool in her mouth, she slowly lifted her head, careful not to let a single ounce stay on his cock. Once her mouth was off, she lifted her torso and stayed there on her knees, her head tilted towards the sky.

Izuku: "Wh- Geeze. T-that was amazing. S-sorry if I hurt you or anything."

She stayed silent.

Izuku: "Ms. Mirko?"

In response to her hero name, she brought her head back down to look at him. There he saw the widest closed mouth smile he'd ever seen. She crawled up to his face and opened her mouth, showing it was still full of cum. She then closed her mouth and in one big gulp, swallowed it all.

Izuku: "Whoa."

Rumi: "Whoa is right. Want another whoa?"

Izuku nodded just for her to slam her lips onto his. She held his head so he couldn't get out of it and then sent her tongue into his mouth. In one move she had blown his mind. It may not have been like the blowjob she just gave him, but god did this kiss feel just as good. It was then she felt his cock get hard and press on her ass again. She pulled away rom the kiss.

Rumi: "Looks like the main course is ready. I say we slip into something more appropriate for this, what do you say?"

As she said that, she stood up and began to take off the rest of her hero costume. Quickly following her example he too stood and took off the rest of his clothes. Once they were done, Rumi walked over to him and pinned him against a tree. From that distance he could freely look at her. Her tits, which her costume made look smaller than they were, were pressing against his abdomen and his dick pressed into her stomach.

Rumi: "Well well well, look at these muscles. Hard to believe you'd want to hide them."

She ran her hands across his arms. She noticed a hesitant look in his eyes. She then grabbed his arm and placed his hand on her ass.

Rumi: "I'm not off limits you know."

Izuku: "I-I know. I'm j-just nervous Mirk-"

Rumi: "No. No need. Now feel me up as much as you want."

He nodded and did as he was told. He began to run his hands all over her. He felt the hardened muscles that came with being a hero, the soft yet firm breasts that were pressing into him, and much more. After about a minute, she pulled him from the tree and brought him to the ground. She crawled on top of him once more.

Rumi: "Ready?"

Izuku: "Yes."

Rumi smiled.

Rumi: "Good, because we aren't leaving until I'm satisfied."

She aligned his cock up to her entrance and immediately slammed her hips down. Neither of them moved, Izuku because of how good it felt, and Rumi because of how long it had been. After a few moments however, she began to move again. Slowly she brought her hips up and then went back down. For the next minute she continued to go slow until gained the confidence to put his hands on her hips and thrust upwards.

After that, it was like a switch went off in her head. She began to go faster and faster, slamming her hips down harder and harder. In order to keep up, Izuku activated his quirk. As the green lightning danced around them, Izuku began to thrust harder and faster too, quickly matching pace with her. In response to this, she wrapped her arms around his neck and latched their lips together. They were like that for several minutes. Wildly fucking while making out. After those several minutes, Rumi felt his cock begin to twitch like last time. Izuku pulled away from her lips for a moment.

Izuku: "Mirko! I'm g-"

Rumi: "Inside! Please!"

With one last thrust, Izuku shot his hot load into her pussy. He felt as the area around his dick became a lot more wet, signifying she came as well. For several minutes they just laid there, coming off the pleasure high they had experienced. Then Rumi crawled forward a little and rested her head on his chest.

Izuku: "M-Mirk-?"

Rumi: "Shush. Call me by my name."

Izuku: "Usagiyama?"

Rumi: "No, call me Rumi."

Izuku: "W-Why?"

She crawled up more until they were face to face.

Rumi: "Because, after today, you're mine. Even while you had every right to give into your desires, you worried about whether I was okay with stuff or not. I like that, so you're mine. Got it?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "C-call me Izuku then, R-Rumi."

She smiled

Rumi: "Will do."

She gave him another kiss.

Rumi: "Now, let's get to your room."

Izuku: "Huh? Why?"

She stood and pulled him up.

Rumi: "Like I said, we aren't leaving till I'm satisfied."