Knowing God

I am a giggling fairy, moving about in a way that is light on my feet. I've never been one to drag, I move from place to place like water in a stream. There is direction but it is unknown to me. I am in a constant state of change- literally moving in every way I can and having faith that, there is no right or wrong, good or evil, all things are and that is how it is meant. There are destinations but I move past that, witnessing the beautiful unfoldment of life and how breathtaking it is. I am here, and whether tomorrow comes or I wake up and see that it was all a dream, I embodied it as my belief. I am here and there is no better place to be.

There is no more sorrow, no grief, I released every ounce that harbored inside my body. My mind was heavy and now it is weightless. There is no pressure, there is no control, there is only surrender. Surrendering to the feelings and witnessing with no judgment over them. Surrendering to life and its delicacies, believing that there is plenty and that I am allowed.

Oh, I am so allowed. I am so allowed to partake in the riches of this world, the fruits that fall off trees, the sourdough bread at the market, tallow hand cream. I am so allowed to taste the beauty of what life has to offer me. I do not need to feel guilty, to condemn myself and believe that I am a terrible human being. I just am, and that is not sin. I can experience life and that has never been a sin. I am so allowed to enjoy, smile, connect, exist. I am free, I am free, I am free.

Everything is lifted. There are no veils, no shoulds, no have tos, anything I want to experience is mine to enjoy courageously with appreciation for God's divinity- the divinity that resides inside my own heart, and all the hearts of others.

This life is a blessing filled with incredible opportunities. I am constantly amazed at the grace I experience and the love that radiates in miraculous ways. I have nothing but I have everything.