𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦!?

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

Abigail, who is the maid, walked out of the room, meeting the curious gaze of the knights guarding the door

Abigail, who is the maid, walked out of the room, meeting the curious gaze of the knights guarding the door. She contemplated for a while, and remembered her young lady's word which is "It's not like having a nightmare is a big deal" which, to her, is a bit baffling.

Why?

Because Abigail is also one of the people who often tend to the daughter, or should she say, 'young girl' that the Duke and Duchess thought was their daughter.

The young girl, named 'Ella', is known to be headstrong and stubborn. She hates letting people assume she's weak, and always warns the maids to never say anything to anyone whenever she suffers from nightmares, gotten hurt or anything similar, thinking it's a big deal if people get to know that.

'She's completely different from young lady Ella.' Abigail thought, glancing at the close doors before looking at the knights. 'But it's not like it's a bad thing.'

Abigail sighed, "The young lady just had a nightmare and..."

"And what? Is she alright now?"

"Kids who suffer from nightmares often can't go back to sleep. Are you sure it's alright to leave her?"

"Just by the sound of her scream, it must've been a very terrifying nightmare. I'm good at comforting children, I can help."

The set of questions of the three knights made Abigail stunned. She didn't expect these three goons wearing heavy armors to show a bit of panic and extreme concern. To be honest, the discovery that young lady Ella brought upon chaos and split the household into an invisible faction of two.

One believes that young lady Ella shouldn't be discarded because her education and experience made her a better noble.

The other side believes that young lady Eleanor, no matter the education or experience, is better because she has the blood of Wrights flowing in her.

To see that the ones assigned to young lady Eleanor care, Abigail was relieved. Seems like she won't be alone in helping the young girl.

She sighed and explained softly, "The young lady said she feels sorry to bother us."