elven

Until I felt a sharp pain along my back...

Y/n POV:

I fall to my knees, looking behind me and seeing a maiden that was brought to the cellar recently. In her hand, a short knife, her grip on it was strong.

"What the hell!?"

She looks down at me, raising the knife to slash me.
I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain to flood my body, but it never came.

As I open my eyes, I see Bela holding the maidens arm before she lets out her anger.

Afterward, she drops her lifeless body and kneels in front of me.

"Are you okay!? Just wait a moment. I'll get my sisters and our mother."

I nodded, and soon after, she disappeared.

"Hey...aren't you the girl who, saved that blind Vampire bitch?"

I look at Ethan, getting angry at his choice of words.

"Yes, I am...why are you asking?"

He started to walk towards me. I don't know why, but I immediately froze as he stood in front of me. He held out his hand, waiting for me to take it, but I didn't. When he realized that I won't take his hand, he grabbed mine, pulled me up, and put me in a chokehold, pointing his gun at my head. I tried to stay calm but I couldn't. My breathing quickened, and I started crying.

"You're my trophy so I can leave this cursed place, understood?"

I slowly nod.
At that moment, Bela returned with her sisters, and her mother came to the main hall.

"Let me leave...or she dies!"

Ethan said whilst pressing his gun against the side of my head. The cold metal of his gun against my head made me freeze. I didn't know what he was going to do with me once he's out. I could see tears build up in belas' eyes. Cassandra wanted to go right at Ethan, but Alcina held her back.

"Cassnadra, we have no other coice, he's worthless for us if we get him, but if we get him our finest and best maid will die, that's no fair exchange."

Alcina said. She tried to stay calm, but I couldn't hear the anger behind her words.

Ethan slowly started to walk back wards kinda dragging me along.
With each step further away from the four women standing in the hall, my heart began to race even quicker.

"Why do you have to take her?"

Belas voice broke the silence, her voice was quiet but loud enough ti let Ethan hear it.

"If I would have my gun pressed ti her head, I would be dead already...wouldn't I?! So I take her and free her from this cursed castle so she can live a happy life, far away from you monsters! It's a wonder she didn't try to run off herself, she probably want to leave this place too."

I could see their hurtful expressions when he said that their monsters.

"You... you're wrong, Ethan. I don't want to leave, and their not monsters."

I managed to say within quiet sobs.
My confidence to say something  soon left when I now felt cold metal at my throat, too. His gun at my head, his knife at my throat. I closed my eyes shut, I was so scared of him.

"I don't care if you want to leave or not. You're my ticket out of here."

I heard a click, and the following was a cold blow of air as Ethan opened the door.

I don't want to leave...

A loud band was heard, and I knew the castle doors fell shut. As I opened my eyes, Ethan suddenly let go of me, we're standing a good 8 ft away from the big door. What now... what should I do?

I was ripped out of my thought as Ethan grabbed my arm and started walking.

"Where are you taking me?"

"You're going to navigate me, you know this village, don't you? You grew up here, right?"

I nod. "Yes... I did?"

"If you want to survive you better do as I say, I'll try to take care of you cause if these sick ladies ever get to me...and you're hurt I'll be in even more trouble than now."

At least he isn't completely dumb, I knew that since it was made clear, he's a danger to us all.

I'm just glad he didn't kill me.

"Wait, Ethan."

He let me go and turned to me.

"What now?"

"I'll show you the way to the Factory."

I hope Heisenberg can help me to get back...