four

Y/n POV :

Play the song it's really good

I put my fingers on the keys and start to play a song I've known back then. I heard a door open and felt someone sitting next to me. I took a quick look to see Bela watching my Hands while she linked our elbows and put her head on my shoulder and her face in my neck. She was smiling and I blushed a bit.
When I started to sing she looked at me again, with an expression I will never forget, she looked so sweet and exited at the same time.
She was humming along with me while I was singing. I felt so free at this moment and almost forgot I was a chambermaid. I always wanted to feel like that, I realized a while ago that I fell for this woman but never accepted it but it would be a shame not to be with her. Well I am just her maid I am probably nothing to her. My thougths went crazy until I noticed I was still playing.
I was surprised that I was able to think, play the Piano and sing at the same time.
But my eyes landed on her again and she locked eyes with me, she put her head up form my shoulder and looked at me. For God's sake kiss me

Bela POV :

I watch Y/n sing she looks so sweet but she was clearly in her thougths I was impressed that she was doing 3 diffrent things at the same time. Her voice is so lovely and she can play like that too. I was in my thoughts while I looked at her, well more like staring. She gave me a sharp look and I felt my face turning red. I never felt like that but this feeling is nice, she's  the only one who can make me feel that way. When she finished playing  she  looked at me again. The way she looked at me was diffrent then befor but I wanted her to look at me like thatforever. I looked right in her eyes and I felt this warm feeling in my stomach. ,, What are you thinking ?" she asks me ,, About what ?" ,, About the Song."she says ,,Ohhhhhu it's good but who is it about ?" ,, uuhhm I wrote this when I was younger and keept it for someone but unfortunately they never came." I heard that she was sad but she then looked at me ,, well but now there is someone ."  This felt so wholesome and I felt her hand on my cheek, my cheeks heat up more and more when I put my hand on her neck and move closer to her.

I close the little space that was left between us when she kissed back I felt like I am floating, this was so nice and when we pulled apart she leaned her head on my shoulder ,, Bela ?" ,,mhm" ,, would you mide if I'd stay with you in your room fo...

,,mhm" ,, would you mide if I'd stay with you in your room for the night ?"
,, No, I don't mind, you're no bother." I smile at her when she placed a kiss on my cheek.
I was so happy, I wanted that moment to stay forever.

Y/n POV :

When I felt her lips on mine I could've freaked out, her lips are so soft and I melted under her touch. We pulled apart and just look at eachother ,, Bela?" ,,mhm." ,, Would you mind if  stay in your room tonight ?" I ask shyly ,, No, I don't, you're no bother." I place a kiss on her cheek and stad up, I hold out my hand but Bela looked at the Piano. ,, Are you alright ?" i ask ,, Ohh yeah I was wondering if you could play something again, since you don't have anything to do today." she says ,, Sure, anything special you wane hear ?" ,, No. " with that I sat down again and put my hands on the keys, I thought about what I could play I decided to play a cill song. When I strted playing Bela linked our elbows again wich makes it a bit harder to play but I don't mind.

I was so focused that I didn't realized that the door opend neither did Bela. I finished playing and looked at Bela again in silence but it was broken by Cassandra ,, Waoh Y/n you can play the Piano !?" she looked at me exited waiting for answer. ,, Uhh yeah." ,, Mother used to play, sometimes but that was a while ago." she says getting more quite at the end. ,, Why don't you show her, she loves music ?!" cassandra ask ,, Well if she wants to hear it sure bu-" ,, Great I'll ask her see ya."with that she dissapeared again. Bela looked at me, when we locked eyes with each other again, we look at each other a while then she pulled me into a hug ,, Thank you Y/n~" ,, For what ?" she wanted to say somthin but she was interrupted by the sound of heals coming near the door.

891 words

Ignor any mistakes <3 hope you like this one