- 1.2 -

"Oh shit"

Dj is right. This is a damn 1000 feet cliff diving.

"Welcome to your first challenge: 1000 feet cliff diving! The lake is full of men-eating sharks, so your first part of the mission is to dive into that small area, in which I'm pretty sure is shark-free. The more of you jump, more is the probability to win the bonus for the second part of the challenge. Bass, you're the first to jump!"

*Confessional*

"The more I'm looking down, the more my brain is telling me to don't jump.. but if I don't, my team may have an higher probability to fail this first part of the challenge... I hope everyone is enough selfless to think for the team, or I'm voting off who didn't jump!"

*End*

A girl with blonde hair tied into a ponytail, which I find out her name is Bridgette, came near me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "You okay? I see you're loosing color in the face."

I shake my head and walk a little bit further away from the edge of this high cliff. "The more I think, the more my brain tells me to don't jump... but I need to do it for the team. Is it okay if we jump together? I know for sure I'll cower away if I have to do it alone."

The surfer gives me a sympathetic smile and grabs my hand. "I don't mind it. I'm glad you share your opinion with me. Just follow my lead, don't look down and close your eyes when I say jump."

I decide to trust her and walk with her to the edge, without looking down and taking deep breaths.

"We got this. For the team. 1... 2... 3... jump!"

I immediately shut my eyes as tight as I can and pray for our safety for every feet we get close to the water. As by body hits the lake and finishes to fall under water, I start to swim to the surface. "Yahoo! C'mon guys! If I manage to do it, you can do it too!"

*Confessional*

"Okay, maybe it was the adrenaline rush, but in the end, it wasn't as scary as I thought it would have been. By the way, I thank my team mate, Bridgette, to have helped me through this first part of challenge."

*End*

Once we reach the shore with the boat, I see one by one of our team mates jump down the cliff. Everyone except two of them: Dj and Courtney. I can understand their fear but I dive for the team and didn't chicken out.

My hairs were about to be dry when a big wave hits me on full force, making me slam on someone. Fucking Fantastic. I feel my head dizzy and barely manage to stand.

Every time I try to stand, my body gives out and fall onto this unknown body. Unknown till I hear this annoying voice that belongs to the pervert who this morning tried to look at my underwear. "It seems the gravitational force of our bodies is too strong to fight it off"

I roll my eyes and open my mouth to answer sassily, but I say something highly incoherent. "Double cheeseburger and curly fries." I guess I hit my head strong enough to make me look stupid.

I guess our team heard it because they all start to laugh. "Okay now you got our moment of humor, but we have to start to push our crates and build the hot tub."

My dizziness hits again, harder, and my brain refuse to work. I hug Duncan tighter and snuggle on his chest. "Sick. Night bubba." Then everything goes black.