1. I HATE YOU

I was sitting in class watching the clock waiting for the bell to ring. The bell finally rang and I could leave my classroom. I headed to my locker to find my best friend kissing her stupid boyfriend.

I sighed and cleared my throat ''Can you two move from my locker?'' I asked

They moved and I could get my stuff out of my locker ''Thanks'' I said and left but my best friend came after me.

''Adri wait.'' She said from behind me.

I waited for her ''Yes what do you want?'' I asked her.

''So are you coming to the party this Saturday?'' She asked.

''I don't know I need to ask my parents.'' I said.

''Okay and one more thing can I come over?'' She asked.

''I don't know my parents-'' I couldn't finish what I was saying because Alice interrupted.

''Your always saying that I need to ask my parents or sorry I'm not coming it's to dangerous or my parents will kill me if I do this girl your almost 18.'' She said.

''It's easy to say but you know my parents are strict.'' I said.

''But they let your older brother any where gosh I don't understand your parents.'' She said.

''Don't worry I don't understand them either.'' I said.

''Okay so can I come over?'' She asked.

''Yes.'' I said.

''Yey.'' She said.

I laughed. We headed to my place. On the way we talked laughed. When we got to my place we entered the house and took our shoes off then we ran up stairs to my room.

We had fun but then she needed to go home. We waved to each other then I got inside and went up stairs. After 25 minutes my mom came home whit my brother. I ran down the stairs.

''Hi guys where have you been?'' I asked.

''Your brother was at the police station and I needed to go for him.'' My mom said angrily.

I looked at my brother and opened my mouth to speak but he interrupted.

''Don't even ask.'' He said and started walking to the stairs when my mom stopped him.

''Where do you think your going young man?'' She asked him really angry.

''Up the stairs?'' He said.

''And who allowed you to go up stairs?'' She asked.

''No one.'' He said.

''Listen here, young man, now you will come with me to the kitchen and help, after dinner you will put away the plates and wash them, then you will go up to your room and you will not come out from there. Only to eat and go to school, do you understand?.'' She asked.

"Yes, ma'am." He said.

"Thank you and now come whit me to the kitchen." Said my mom and went to the kitchen.

I smirked at him and showed him my middle finger. He also showed his middle finger and then went after our mother.

After that, our father finally arrived.

I quickly ran up to him and greeted him with "Hi." I smiled at him.

"Hi honey." He said smiling at me.

After that, I ran up to my room to get my phone.

When I got to my room and checked my phone, I saw that Alice had texted me.

Alice: Hi girl, so are
you going to that
party?

Adrianna: Hi, I don't know,
I'll ask after dinner.

Alice: Okay then write bye.

Y/n: Ok bye.

I then ran down to the kitchen. They were waiting for me, I sat down and we started to eat.

-

After dinner, the moment I've been waiting for for a couple of hours has finally arrived.

''Mom, Dad, can I have a question?'' I asked.

''Yes.'' They said.

''So there will be a party on Saturday and can I go please?'' I asked whit a big smile.

''I'm sorry Adri but no.'' Said my mom.

''But why not?'' I asked.

''Because it's dangerous and you can get drunk and then do something ban like sex or the worst get pregnant.'' She said.

''You think I'm that dumb?'' I asked.

''No but I worry about you.'' She said.

''You never let me go any where mom I'm 17.'' I said.

"Adrianna your mom is right." My father said.

"But please, just this once." I asked them with puppy dog ​​eyes.

"We said no!" My father said.

"But please." I asked.

''THAT'S ENOUGH!'' My mom yelled at me.

''I hate you!'' I whispered.

"I didn't understand what you said." My father said.

"I said I HATE YOU, I'M ONLY IN MY ROOM ALL THE TIME BECAUSE I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE, EVEN WITH ALICE I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS!" I yelled at my parents.

I ran up stairs and went to my room. I packed my school bag whit my stuff like my phone, charger, headphones, some money, my keys and two hoodies. I grabbed the bag and went down stairs. My mom heard me and came out of the kitchen.

''Where do you think your going?'' She asked.

''To a place bye.'' I said and walked to the front door and opened the door.

''COME BACK! ADRIANNA DON'T PLAY GAMES WHIT ME!'' She yelled.

''I DON'T GIVE A FUCK MOM LOVE YOU BYE!'' I yelled.

-

I walked to the place where I was whit Alice all the time when we where younger. It was a park I sat down on the grass and stared at the stars. They can be so beautiful.

-

I looked at my watch and saw that It was 1:56 (am). I saw a black car pull into the parking lot near me. I wasn't interested, so I didn't even pay attention. As a result, I didn't even saw when a man started to approach me, I only notice when he putted a small towel to my mouth and nose and everything vent dark.