14. No No No

I was already in Tom's car and we were on our way. Of course, I get the usual lesson again, which I have to get every time. It can be fucking annoying.

"First of all, you're going to behave yourself, and secondly, you're going to be with me or the others, because there's going to be another gang today that I'm not on good terms with." He said looking at the road.

"Cool." I said boredly staring at the road.

-

Finally we arrived, Tom turned off the engine and got out of the car. I also got out of the car. Tom immediately stood up next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, which was strange because he didn't usually do that. Tom looked at me and opened his mouth to say something but I interrupted him.

"I know what you want to say." I said with a bit of disgust in my voice.

"I'm happy about that, but then stick with it." He said with a evil grin. I just roll my eyes when I hear the hum of three engines. I could recognize one of them from 10 kilometers away. Who would not recognize the sound of the Supra.

"They finally came." Said Tom and we started walking to them.

"Hello." Said Liz with a smile.

"Hi." I said and went to her.

"What's up?" She asked with a smile

"Nothing." I said with a sigh.

-

Tom just did a sharp drift and then changed gears. He's competing against one of the gang bosses. I looked back at his blue Dodge Challenger, which was the 2015 version. I saw him getting closer and closer with his beautiful car.

"Shit." Tom said a little nervously.

"You know I wound changer gears. Come on, switch gears to five ." I told him.

"Then put it in, you big brain." He said, step on the clutch I put my hand on the gear shifter and shift. The car sped up, I quickly looked back and saw that the one behind us was also speeding up. I looked ahead and saw that the goal was near.

"Change to six he will not catch up." I said once in my life, Tom is listening to me. He pressed the clutch and shifted into six-speed manual transmission. He took his foot off the clutch and pressed the gas pedal to the floor. Suddenly I only noticed that we had crossed the finish line and that Tom was drifting.

"And I won again." Tom said getting out of the car.

"I don't even know how." I muttered under my breath as I got out of the car. I saw that the person who owns that beautiful car also got out of the car.

"Well, Kaulitz, deal is a deal, here's your money." That man said and handed over a lot of money to Tom.

"Thanks Konnor for letting me beat you again." Tom said with a stupid sneer. Konnor just chuckled at him.

"I see, but where are your brother and friends?" he asked, giving Tom a friendly pat on his shoulder.

"Oh, she's a car girl." Tom said to Konnor.

"I see, but where is your brother and your friends?" He asked, hitting Tom on the shoulder in a friendly manner.

"I don't know, they said they were going to race with someone else." Said Tom while motioning with his hand for me to come over to him. I walked over to him and now, thank god, he didn't put his hands on my waist.

-

A little while later the others arrived. Liz, Molly and Alice are standing in front of me and we are talking, that is, more like the three of them.