Chapter 2

. . . . . ╰──╮✧˚ · .╭──╯ . . . . .

The scene changed as a red bright light was shown before the view moved to a little shadow that was seen moving its hand as red magic formed around it

The scene changed as a red bright light was shown before the view moved to a little shadow that was seen moving its hand as red magic formed around it. The view shows little Dahlia with little Hadrian in her arms as she makes a small basket with her magic before laying her brother in it.

"Don't worry little brother i have you now and i'll make sure you grow asking for nothing as i'll do my best to keep you safe and happy" she said with a shaky voice and tears in her eyes before getting up and moving to the center of the field where they had landed.

Hadrian stared at the screen with so much pain in his eyes as he heard his sister tell him that. He always looked up to her, she sacrificed everything to make sure he was healthy and happy. She didn't go to hogwarts until he did knowing she would have to leave him and she couldn't, not when they only had each other.

"H-how did she raise you" said Rose-marie in confusion and heartbreak as she watches her children on the screen. Hadrian didn't turn to look at his mother, it hurts to do so as she looks so much like his lia but he did answer, "She made sure that i had everything no matter how much she suffered, there—there was this one time i was three and sick i dont know how she did it but she transferred the cold to herself and still had the energy to play with me even when she just wanted to rest". James wanted nothing more than to hug his son but he felt like that was crossing a line.

The view showed Dahlia pacing around before she stopped as a grin appeared on her face before she began to giggle. "This could work it'll probably be permanent until i get to the age" said Dahlia talking to herself before she blasted her magic out of her making sure it never touched her brother, as the magic wrapped around her she began to grow and her features began to change before the magic slowly disappeared showing now where a three year old used to stand only for that said three year old to now look thirteen, her beautiful blood colored hair long and straight passing her middle back, her eyes a beautiful bright green with lashes so black and curled, her face free from blemishes and her body of an hourglass.

Everyone was stunned even the future kids as they knew she used magic but for them to actually see it is amazing.

"YOUR SISTER IS BEAUTIFUL"

"JAMES SHE DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE YOU"

"SHE LOOKS LIKE EVANS"

Everyone just started throwing compliments left and right but before they could continue a loud bang was heard making everyone turn to where it came from only to find a pissed off Hadrian Potter, "One more comment about my sister i'll burn your ass alive where you sit". Nobody said anything else as they all turned to look at the screen once again afraid of angering the short tempered man again.

As Dahlia made sure everything was okay with her brother she moved back to the center of the field and began to freak out as she didn't know what else to do and it was getting more late as the wind was blowing in more cold. "Think lia think" as she paced more before stopping as she looked around only to see that they were surrounded by nature. She quickly got an idea and she hoped that it worked. The view began to zoom out as Dahlia let out a shout of frustration as her magic blasted all around her and her brother but it wasn't hurting them. Her magic began to create what looked to be a manor as she was now screaming letting out her pain and anger as her magic continued to create before it slowly began to disappear leaving a panting Dahlia, a sleeping baby and a big beautiful manor.