Chapter 3

. . . . . ╰──╮✧˚ · .╭──╯ . . . . .

Everyone was busy eating in the great hall besides the future children who haven't made their way inside

Everyone was busy eating in the great hall besides the future children who haven't made their way inside. Hadrian woke up from his spot where he slept in between Draco and Hermione as last night they all decided to sleep in a pile as a way to comfort each other. The group was making their way to the great hall after getting themselves ready to start the day although it took longer because draco had decided to take forever to do his hair.

The great halls doors open making everyone turn to it, only to see the future group finally enter as they made their way to the table that was made for them knowing they didn't want to be bothered. James Potter alongside his parents and friends watched as the group walked by them not knowing why they didn't want to communicate with them and it honestly hurt them.

"Is he ever going to speak to us because it's honestly rude" said Sirius as he continues to stare at the table where the kids sat at.

"He'll speak to us when he's ready, there has to be a reason for him to do what he's doing" replied James sadly. He wanted to know why one of his children didn't want anything to do with him, he also wanted to know where his daughter is hoping at least that she doesn't seem to hate him. As they got comfortable the screen turned on for the first time today.

The screen began to show the beautiful manor that Dahlia had created with the date October 31,1990. The view started to fade only for it to show the inside of the home as running could be heard with laughter. A 10 year old Hadrian Potter was seen running down the stairs dressed in what it seems to be a prince as he enters the kitchen where the back of Dahlia Potter was shown. "Lia can we go now" asked Hadrian with excitement making his sister smile softly when she turned to look at him. "You look handsome lion, we'll get going now then or else draco will get cranky if we're not on time" replied Lia as she was heading to the front door with hadrian following quickly behind before he stopped her asking where her costume was only for her to wave her hand as her clothes now changed to what looked like a pretty superhero outfit.

"What are you supposed to be" Hadrian was confused as he knew all the superheroes and not once has he seen something like this but all he got in response was a smirk before his sister picked him up getting ready to fly into the sky as they made their way to the Malfoy Manor.

"I do not get cranky" scoffed draco before pouting as his friends laughed at him. "You looked so cute hadrian who was the princess" asked Hermione making hadrian blush in embarrassment before replying, "I-I mean she didn't know but i was Lia's prince" His friends started laughing making him blush even more.

"She knew hade, that was her favorite part of halloween" said theo softly, he knew this because there was nights where Dahlia and himself would stay up late at night and just talk about anything and everything and one day she let slip about her favorite thing about halloween.