Chapter 5

. . . . . ╰──╮✧˚ · .╭──╯ . . . . .

"I can't do it mione! I can't just walk into the great hall and hug my dad, it'll be weird" said Hadrian as they were getting ready to head out for breakfast and start yet another day of memories

"I can't do it mione! I can't just walk into the great hall and hug my dad, it'll be weird" said Hadrian as they were getting ready to head out for breakfast and start yet another day of memories. The group talked the night before about how to help Hadrian approach James Potter without making himself look weird about it and they all just agreed on him just walking into the great hall and just straight up hug his father—his friends don't understand how awkward that would be.

"He's your father hades, it's nothing to worry about! and I know that because he's seems to be dying for a hug" replied Hermione who just finished wrestling with her hair making Hadrian smirk in amusement just picturing it.

"Fine but if it ends up awkward I'm taking your Draco privileges away for the whole day!" stated Hadrian ignoring the gasp that came from his best friend and the loud protest from his cousin in the other room.

The group stood in front of the great hall as they patiently waited for their best friend to get his nerves going, just as Theo opened his mouth to say something his best friend was already storming through the doors and heading straight for his dad. The group had to hold in the laughs as they took in James' face along with Sirius' who was gulping like a fish out of water, it was a hilarious sight.

James didn't get the chance to speak to his son who was making his way over before he suddenly felt arms wrapped around him, it finally hit him that his son was finally hugging him and who was James to not return it just as tightly. This was all he wanted at the moment and he hoped that he could have it again just this time with both of his children.

"Sit with me please?" whispered James to his son as he tightened his hold when he felt that Hadrian was beginning to pull away. James needed to convince him somehow, he needed his son near him more than ever. When he felt Hadrian whisper back agreeing, he watched as his son turned to his friends, calling them over so they could all continue to sit with each other.

"You look just like my jamie but your eyes while they look like your mothers, they shine a beautiful light green ever so often much like your sisters" spoke Euphemia Potter making Hadrian and his friends tear up at her words.

"That's the first s-someone ever compared me to my sister beside herself" whispered Hadrian as he leaned into his father's hold. Before anyone could ask questions, the lights began to dim and the screen flickering on with a title that made Hadrian want to burst in tears once more.

|Godric's Hollow Cemetery|

It was late evening, the sun was already on its last round before the moon takes its turn. Leaves crumbling underneath footsteps could be heard before the scene changed to show little Hadrian and his sister Dahlia just as they came to a stop a few feet away from the grave where their parents now laid. They weren't the only ones there though much to Hadrian's confusion and Dahlias anger.