Soul-Bound Version 1

Izuku is training at Gym Gamma. Izuku is too busy training tonotice a student watching him. The student is a random student at UA and is intheir third year. The student has black eyes, white hair and red horns. Theyare quite tall. The student is looking at Izuku with a scowl on their face.

'Why do you have to have a perfect life... Ugh I fucking hateyou. But your life will be over once I tell Nedzu what you're hiding.' Yamikothinks to himself while smirking maliciously. The screen then changes to showYamiko in Nedzu's office. "Go ahead and tell me what it is you wanted me toknow Zooni-kun." Nedzu says very clearly interested in what he has to say. "MidoriyaIzuku is hiding the fact that he is a soulchild." Yamiko says. "Do you haveproof?" Nedzu asks. "Yes I do." Yamiko says and he pulls out his phone showing Nedzu a picture of Izuku without his shirt on. On his left arm there are two soulmarks which indicate that they are his soulparents. The first mark is a cockatoo with a pair of orange glasses that look identical to Hizashi's and the yellow part of it is Hizashi's hair when it is all gelled up. The second mark is a black cat with a grey capture weapon around it's neck, with yellow googles placed on it's head and a grey patch of fur under it's eye in the shape of Aizawa's scar. Nedzu hums and tells him to put his phone away and so Yamiko does. "According to the law it is illegal to keep them hidden. So, he should be expelled." Yamiko says. "I will sort this out, you may leave." Nedzu says and Yamiko nods and leaves but as he does he smirks menicingly. 'Have fun being expelled Midoriya Izuku.' Yamiko thinks to himself.

"Those are Shouta and Hizashi's marks. So therefore I will not expell him, but according to law when it is revealed that a child has parental soulmates, their soulparents get full custody and the soulchild is taken out of their birth parents home. So because of that I have a call with Tsukachi to make." Nedzu says and there is a timeskip. The screen changes to show Izuku in his dorm room laying on his bed. He is on his phone when he suddenly gets a call from his mother. Izuku picks it up and he goes to say hello when his mother speaks very clearly panicked. "Izuku they found out!!" Inko is freaking out. But Izuku looks confused. "Who found out what?" Izuku asks confused. "Someone found out you're a soulchild and your soulparents came to pick up your things!!" Inko says and Izuku's eyes widen. "W-what, n-no... I was so careful, I kept them hidden, how did they find out." Izuku says shocked and worried. Inko goes to say something but there is a knock on Izuku's door. Izuku quickly hangs up and goes over to the door.

Izuku opens the door and is met with Aizawa and Hizashi. Izuku immediately goes to close the door but Aizawa stops him. Aizawa opens the door fully and both he and Hizashi wak into Izuku's dorm. Hizashi closes the door behind them and locks it. "Hey bud, we're going to take you home, okay." Aizawa says softly but Izuku hisses at Aizawa, his fangs very clearly seen. Black lynx ears appear on all three of them as well as long black fluffy tails.

"Alright if that's how you're going to act then I guess I'm going to need to use force." Aizawa says and as he does he grabs Izuku by the wrist, pulling him close to him. Izuku goes to attack Aizawa and bite him, but Hizashi grabs Izuku's tail. "Attack and I pull." Hizashi says sternly. Izuku's ears fall flat against his head but he doesn't attack Aizawa. "Alright, since you are acting this way it is very clear how we are going to have to mark you... I don't like this method but it is the only one that works on kit's who are reluctant." Aizawa says and Izuku's eyes widen and he starts to plead and beg Aizawa not to, but Aizawa growls and Izuku falls limp in his arms.

Izuku wakes up in a room that is filled with clothing,blankets and other things that appear to be Aizawa and Hizashi's things. Izukutakes one look at it and his ears fall down. "No. No. No. I don't want to bemarked by having my sense of smell overloaded with their scent." Izuku says andhe runs over to the door and tries to open it only to find it locked. Izukustarts to scream and bed to be let out but alas no one comes to let him out. Thescreen then changes to show Izuku laying the corner of the room, he looks closeto falling unconscious and his ears are still down. "F-fine, I give up... I'myour kit, just please let me out." Izuku says sounding tired and broken. Thedoor then unlocks and Aizawa opens the door. He walks over to Izuku and sitsdown in front of him. Aizawa pulls Izuku into his arms, laying him on his lap.Aizawa's ears are also down. "Zashi and I really didn't want to do this to youkit, but you know what happens when a kit is reluctant." Aizawa says sadly. Izukunods and buries his head into Aizawa's chest. "'m sorry, was scared." Izuk saysclearly close to falling asleep. "Sleep kit, Mama's got you." Aizawa sayssoftly and Izuku falls asleep in his arms purring. Both their ears go up.