Your Questions and or Dares #2

Drew, what's your opinion on Snowy?

Drew: Well, she's really kind, caring, and a great friend... *sigh* and I have to admit I kinda like her.

Snowy, were you ever human before? 

Snowy: No, I wasn't.

Lin, if you were Drew's biological brother what would your relationship be like?

Lin: Well, it would be pretty much the same, except more like a sibling.

Puro, when was the first time you ate an orange?

Puro: I believe I first ate one when I was a pup.

Snow Leopard, why are you and your brother so persistent?

Snow Leopard: Well, it runs in the family our parents were always persistent before and we kinda inherited it from them.

Tiger Squid, how did Snowy become your bestie?

Tiger Squid: Well, I did prefer being with Dog Squid (Please I need a better name for these guys) but Snowy is always friendly no matter what happens.

Dog Squid, if you saw Drew in his most insane state would you beat him in a fight?

Dog Squid: Well, I did learn that he is the son of experiment 009 and that it took everything the last generation of latex creatures had in order to destroy him, so I would say I'd likely lose against him in a fight.

home331198 asks

 Dr. K, have you ever encountered a faceless human with no eyes, mouth, ears, or nose?

Dr. K:  Well I do see the spirit of my unborn son who looks like that due to me never seeing him in person.