Erm

"Shigeo, I really don't like that guy you work for. He doesn't even pay you minimum wage!" Ritsu explained, concerned for his older brother. Shigeo sat at the end of his white bed as his brother concerningly lectured him about Reigen and how much of a 'bad person' he is. "Ritsu, Reigen is not a bad person!" Shigeo crossed his arms as he yelled back at Ritsu. Ritsu sighed. "Then why does he pay you below the minimum wage?" He asked, leaning against the doorframe. Shigeo thought for a second before answering. "He doesn't gain that much money anymore, not after he got exposed on live television. He can barely pay for his own food!" Ritsu wouldn't let himself feel sorrow. "See, look at the excuses he's feeding you! Yaknow what, I'm going to confront him. I've had enough of him manipulating you!" Ritsu slammed the door behind him. "Ritsu no!" Mob shouted but he knew very well that he isn't going to turn back. He was more concerned about his brother than Reigen. He hasn't been acting normal lately.
Ritsu slammed on Reigen's office door. "Open up you bitch ass fraud!" Ritsu slammed louder. Reigen opened the door. "What do ya want, kid?" He asked, trying to get something out of his teeth with a small wooden toothpick. "I'm here to confront you about you manipulating my brother, you good for nothing scammer!" Ritsu yelled, trying to act tough. Reigen glared around. "Well, uh, where is he?" Ritsu looked at Reigen confused. "Why do you want him to be here? So he can support your lies you fed to him?" Reigen stared at the kid with a perplexed expression. He then started to laugh. "You amuse me, shortie. Go back to your rathole." Ritsu's face beamed with malice. Reigen just stood there, leaning against the door. "I'll just wait until he gets here then!" Ritsu replied, holding back tears. Reigen just smiled at the kid. 
"Ritsu! I-I'm sorry, Master. Whatever Ritsu said he didn't mean!" Shigeo yelled, running over and then bowing. "Wha-No I'm not sorry for what I said! Can't you see this scum is a scammer? A fraud? He doesn't even pay you right, don't forget that!" Ritsu yelled, grabbing his brother, and shaking him by the shoulders. "Aye, kid. You don't know my financial state! I'm literally outta money, go mind your own business and not poke your head into others, you emo sonic." Ritsu glanced at him, Mob letting out a laugh. "Wh- DID YOU JUST CALL ME AN EMO SONIC?" He yelled Reigen, punching him pathetically. "Look kid, just go away and let your brother live his life, you're like an overprotective mother, and no one likes them." Reigen stood up straight and went to close the door. Ritsu burst through it by side kicking it. Reigen stared at the damage on his door. "You're paying for that." Ritsu didn't care. "I'm going to beat the shit out of you, you fraud!" Reigen pretended to act scared.

"G-guys c'mon. Why do we have to fight?" Mob tried to break up the clearly inevitable fight that was going to break loose. Ritsu pushed his brother away and pounced on Reigen. He punched the kid mid-air, sending him falling to the floor. Reigen the kneeled. "Way to go, emo sonic." Reigen stated as he started to punch Ritsu's jaw and full force, making horrific cracking and squishing sounds. He then backhanded Ritsu in the nose, causing blood to spray everywhere. Reigen grabbed onto his jaw on both sides tightly and started to slowly rip them apart. Ritsu squirmed and tried to kick Reigen off. His lips started to bleed. Reigen made sure to rip them apart slowly, so them all could hear the blood, skin, muscles, and joints tearing apart. He eventually ripped his bottom jaw off fully, blood spraying in all directions. He then slammed Ritsu's jaw into his nose, blood exploding everywhere. Mob stood there, he felt like he was frozen in time, he could barely breathe. Reigen the used his two thumbs to apply pressure to Ritsu's eyes, causing them to fall out of the eye socket, one of the popping. He then yanked out the remaining eye and put it in his mouth. The eye was slippery, it tasted gelatinous with a slightly sweet flavour. He then proceeded to rip the skin of the kids face. He dug his nails deep into the muscle, ripping it all off until it revealed his skull. He stood slowly. He glanced at Mob.

Reigen quickly grabbed onto his face and dug his fingers in around the eye socket. He yanked them out, watching as blood went everywhere. He started to bash Mob's face onto the doorhandle, eventually just hooking him there. He ate the eyeballs in delight. He urged for more. There was no choice. Reigen dug his fingers into the eye socket and pulled out his own eyes. He smiled as he ate them.