Chapter 4: THE ARRIVAL OF SHENZU

Meanwhile the scene shifted to Kurayami, sitting on a big black rock atop an unknown mountain, engaged in a conversation with a mysterious man as they observed a captivating sunset.

The mountain is way too high for any mortal person, straight and impossible to climb. One look from the top of a mountain can scare anyone and give a taste of death. And on the cliff sitting mysterious and unknown but a powerful being, clad in a black jacket, covering his whole body.

Both Kurayami and the mysterious man's presence made the mountain eerie and the air hard to breathe, forbidding the entry of any other living creatures. It's like their physical presence was enough to scare the hell out of anyone from miles away.

On the cliff, the mysterious man, clad in a black jacket, sat with one leg hanging in the air, the other folded beneath. They watched a beautiful yet horrifying sunset – a full round sun setting in the dark forest, casting the sky and clouds in shades of dark orange and red, like blood. The evil presences intensified the scene. Scenario is perfect considering the two evil presences watching it.

On the extreme right side of this mysterious man there was a big tree with a big trunk and no leaves on it. Not a single one. The branches of the tree are thin and sharp. Some small and some big in shape like an arrow. Just below that there was a three grave two big and one a little small with a bouquet of fresh red flowers on it. There was no name on the grave making it another mystery.

The mysterious man exhaled deeply, his voice unsettling as he asked, "So, did you get the whereabouts of the scroll?"

Kurayami eyes wide open as he feels the intense aura coming from this man like an immense pressure of evilness crushing every bone in his body.

"His aura is powerful like always, much more stronger than mine" whispered to himself about the man's overwhelming power.

By judging the kurayami expression it is safe to say that he is the one who ordered Kurayami to get the scroll information and possibly the one who revived him from death.

Kurayami with his heavy tongue, " The two scrolls are in the village itself, one is with Eshigi and the other is with Elder Tenth but..... But the third scroll information is unknown." Finished his sentence with a long pause.

"Unknown you say, Why?", the man inquired.

"Well, Shenzu had mentioned it being with the "Right Hand Man," whose location was unknown since the "Bloody Battle 2.", except Eshigi." Kurayami answered.

Again exhales deeply. "Hmm, The Right Hand Man, I've heard a lot about him. He is powerful and the one responsible for your missing eye and that big scar on your face, Right Kurayami?"

Kurayami put his head down in shame.

"Very well then", the mysterious man getting on his feet. "Acquiring a scroll from him won't be easy," The man commented. "Now our priority is to collect information on the third scroll and its location first before our big move. Finish him if we have to."

Saying it like a "The Right Hand Man" is nothing to him.

Kurayami concluded, "Very well then, I will depart for Inunaki village to gather information."

The mysterious man, with an air of authority, assured Kurayami, "Don't trouble yourself. As we speak I've already dispatched someone to handle the task. Rest for now or watch from a distance but no matter what don't take any action. He doesn't like interference."

Kurayami was curious. "You know the power of Eshigi & Elder Tenth. There are many other powerful blood weapon users too, I hope you've sent someone stronger. By the way, Who is he?"