1- Kim Jisoo

A normal day where Jisoo took a entry in the university, she was going into her classroom but she stopped in her tracks and sighed as she saw Taehyung proposing Jennie in the corridor with many people on sides.
She sighed as she walked away to her class. As she entered the class she heard whispers of few people

" hey did you heard Jennie again rejected Tae"
"yeah"

Well... That's normal for Jisoo.

She ignored everything and went towards her seat with Lisa

"Hey unnie" Lisa said.

" Hey lis" Jisoo replied

"Did you do today's homework? "
Lisa asked

"Yeah, How about you? You want my homework? "
Jisoo said

"Noo, I already did it"
Lisa refused

" ok" Jisoo said as she opened the book for the lecture.

*********

Here began Lunch time, both the girls were walking when a man stood in front of them and asked Jisoo
" Jisoo-shi, May I take my lily from here?"

He said as lisa blushed and looked at Jisoo.

"Y-Ye-Yes-s" she told shuttering as she has social anxiety, she only talk with Lisa freely.
Lisa is her only trusted friend.
No-one knows the reason behind her anxiety. Only lisa who is her friend from childhood.

Anyways that man was Jungkook.
As Jungkook left she sighed in relief and went to canteen. She took her food and sat on an empty seat.

**
She felt watery in her hair , before she knew Taehyung had already emptied a full bowl of ramen in her hair.

"Hello Dumb head !! "
He said as he laughed

"w-wh-what a-ar- e y-yo-u-u d-doing? "
She said shuttering badly and touching her hair.

A huge crowd gathered there and the crowd started cheering "loser!! Loser!! Loser!! "

"umm..... Throwing Ramen on top of a dustbin!!? Haaaahahaha, lol, "
He said laughing hard along with the crowd as tears streamed down Jisoo's eyes.

"S-Sto-op i-it "
She said crying and sobbing.

"In your dreams "
He said.

Suddenly a girl came from the crowd and went towards Jisoo and removed ramen from her hair while comforting her.

Taehyung stopped laughing and was in stock to see that girl

"J-Jennie?" Taehyung said in disbelief.

" Yes, Jennie Kim, And Taehyung, I have told you millions of time that stop bullying, why don't you listen to me? If I rejected you that doesn't mean you will bully Jisoo-shi, look at her crying, now I even regret that I made you my friend. What did she do to you? Can't you stop? Huh? And if you're thinking that one day after your so many tries, I will accept you, so there is a big NO! I won't accept you cause I love Suga dearly. So get out of your trance and Stop bullying Jisoo-shi. She is innocent, she did nothing to you. "
She said as she left with Jisoo-shi, they both walked out of the collage specifically Jennie dragged Jisoo to a park next to the collage.

"Jisoo-shi, why don't you stand for yourself? I have seen many times that Taehyung bullys you and you stay silent and let everybody make fun of you? "

" I-I "
She couldn't complete her sentence when she fainted.

"oh shoot "
She cursed and carried Jisoo on her shoulders to her house as she didn't knew Jisoo's address.

****
Jennie lived alone as her parents were rich and lived in New york because of business and all.
*****
She put Jisoo on bed and checked her temperature which was very high.
She puts a wet towel on Jisoo's head to treat her.
Jisoo wakes up after sometime and finds out that jennie is treating her

"J-Jennie s-shi? W-what are-"

Before she could finish Jennie cutted her off.

"ssh!! No need, I will call lisa to help you out till then please coperate with me.
I know you have social anxiety but trust me. OK? You have very high fever "

She says as she gets up, takes Jisoo's phone and sees a contact named

'Lily 💜🖤💜'

She dials that

*Otp*

"Hello Jisoo? Where are you? I searched for you everywhere but couldn't find you-"

Jennie cutted lisa out and said
" Hello? I am Kim Jennie, your classmate, actually jisoo fainted and I took her my house. The address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ,she has a high fever.

" What!!? Wait!! I'm coming!!! "

"OK bye "

"OK bye"

***********

Lisa comes to her house

*****
They gave Jisoo a pill and made her sleep.
**

Jenlisa got out of the bedroom and sat on sofa.

"Lisa-shi?"

"Hey, no need to call me lisa shi, just lisa "

"ok, so Lisa, do you know reason behind her anxiety? Amd will you be my friend?"

" I thought we are already friends?"

"oh sorry but can you tell me the answer please?

" okay , but please don't tell anyone about this you are first person to know this after me "

"Okay, Noted!!"

"So ,many years back when Jisoo was a child, her father died and her mother bought a stepfather for her but neither her nor her mom knew that he was a psycho, he used to harass Jisoo whenever he got time behind her mother's back. He used to touch Jisoo on her thighs, her neck, waist and many inappropriate areas which I can't even name. One day he
crossed the line and tried to rape her but thanks to her mother, she came on time and saved Jisoo and slapped that psycho hard but that psycho laughed and stabbed her mother with a knife. Jisoo kept crying, from that day onwards Jisoo was locked in a room and maids kept giving her food, even sometimes that psycho used to come with anger and beat Jisoo to death. This continued for 5 months
one day that pysco came to beat her but couldn't as the police arrived at that time and arrested him. The police was called by the neighbors.
After that she bought a small house with the government money which was provided to her. She even dated a guy named Suho first. She loved him dearly. One day he cheated on her and insulted her, he said that she doesn't even kiss him, nor do 'it' with him. He insulted her saying' bitch,
Slut,coward and many bad words.

That's the reason why she has developed anxiety that No one can be trusted.Everybody hates her and Taehyung also bullys her so it all makes her anxiety increase and increase. "

Lisa said as she had tears in her eyes. Jennie too had tears in her eyes.

"......What!!? She has suffered too much, she doesn't deserve any hate, she is an angel"

" ikr? "

"hmm"

Enjoy the loooooooooooong chapter.

Don't forget to vote